Comanches In Virginia Beach

redwolf624

all this week and last week i have seen a total of 3 comanches, other than my own, when i went out to get parts for mine, all blue, one was a pioneer all blue, another was a blue one (if i remember right a pioneer as well) with a black driver side fender, and a blue one with a green camper shell, glad to know i'm not the only one in virginia beach with a MJ, sure would like to meet all yall in the virginia beach area once i get mine runnin and inspected,

Redwolf

i Just picked up my latest one from a guy last night out in va  beach I live in suffolk and am working on offroad trails around the woods on my property

trails out on you're own property huh? sounds like someone want to start a little fun

Redwolf

Yeah I have 7 acres of atv trails on my property. Just trying to widen them up so the jeep will fit . There a ton in Hampton Roads but most are owned by the elderly and won't ever see off road use.

Yeah I have 7 acres of atv trails on my property. Just trying to widen them up so the jeep will fit . There a ton in Hampton Roads but most are owned by the elderly and won't ever see off road use.

true, i'm 19 but mine might not see off road use due to virginia beach bein a no fun zone,

Redwolf

• 1 month later...

I used to be up there in Chesapeake/Portsmouth/Suffolk until I moved to NC. I still make regular trips back up there to see my Mom out in Suffolk. I used to drive a blue 91 Comanche until I ripped the carpet out and I've been working on the rusted floor ever since :-( 7 acres of ATV/off road trails... Sounds like someone is in for ALOT of fun!! But you are right.. There are a TON of them there in Hampton Roads.

Thought I'd just introduce myself to yall. I'm from Idaho but I'm here in Chesapeake for the Marines. My manche is back home but I'm looking for a couple guys here to meet up with. Id love to join for the meet and great if I'm welcome with out my rig.

Thought I'd just introduce myself to yall. I'm from Idaho but I'm here in Chesapeake for the Marines. My manche is back home but I'm looking for a couple guys here to meet up with. Id love to join for the meet and great if I'm welcome with out my rig.

well ya drive a comanche and own one, that's good enough for me, like i said, i'm thinkin bout gettin a meet and greet goin friday or satuday of next week on the 19th or 20th dependin on how many folks with MJs can show,

Redwolf

Mine isn't running either...I have a long way to go ripping out ther interior :-( but PM me if you get some people together. I would make a trip up there, like I said my Mother lives up there and I do actually have a few things to give her.

Mine isn't running either...I have a long way to go ripping out ther interior :-( but PM me if you get some people together. I would make a trip up there, like I said my Mother lives up there and I do actually have a few things to give her.

will do, gotta week to see how many folks can make it so we'll see how this goes,

Redwolf

Any idea on the location? Or timeline...be more then happy to have people at my place. Do a cook out or something

i was thinkin a school close to the kempsville and indian river area of virginia beach on saturday (july 20th) that way it's kinda clost to norfolk and chesapeake areas, but a cook out sounds nice, ya said you're stayin in chesapeake due to the marines right?

Redwolf

Yes I'm more like hickory just south of great bridge area. But its considered Chesapeake. I've got room for trucks and people. Even have a mud pit for anyone who wants to go through it. I'd need a head count andfood ideas. Let me know what everyones thinking

sweet, i know that area and it aint that far (well to me it doesn't seem like it) but i got bad news, i don't thinkin i can make the meet and greet this weekend, i went to the local scrapyard and my comanche died and had to be towed home, worst sight ever :( i'm hopin i can fix the problem and replace the clutch before the weekend but the weekend is the only time my dad can help me and he knows engines way better than i do,

Redwolf

Your the only other one who's rogered up lol....your more then welcome to come over. I'm just working on the interior removal.

alright, well it might be a while, me and my dad are havin issues with a 1 peice transmission,

Redwolf

Ok well let me know. Maybe we can plan next weekend and actually see if anyone else wants to join.

yeah, still would like to do a little meet and greet today if possible even if it is just the 2 of us,

Redwolf