Mj/xj Parts Sc/nc : Updated Regularly

AeroNautical

I am definitely interested in the tailgate if you get it and it's not all beat up/latch works. Also interested in the window crank and maybe the taillight set.

Would that console work on a bench or is it too tall?

And you're going to want to list prices.

I am definitely interested in the tailgate if you get it and it's not all beat up/latch works. Also interested in the window crank and maybe the taillight set.

Would that console work on a bench or is it too tall?

And you're going to want to list prices.

If and when I get em, they're yours. Window crank too, just pay for shipping. Give me a zip and I'll calculate the cost.

It may fit, it's not tall, but you would probably have to find a way to secure it. Otherwise your gonna get coffee all over your seat, haha. 

Ill take the side emblems if the price isnt too bad. Shoot me a PM 

They're yours, I'll send you a message.

Must post a price per forum rules.

Rob

I knew that.. Honestly I did, I just forgot to type em in, haha. Sorry about that.

How much on the left (driver side) tail light? I've got a spare right side.

$25 plus shipping, if you need more pictures for more detail on the shape it's in, let me know. 

Maybe next time you go to the yard you can find me the front metal flare retainers from a MJ or pre 96 XJ if you can find rust free ones.  There are 3 on each side can deal with the bolts being broken or some light rust nothing bad though. If you think you can find them let me know I may be ordering new in a couple weeks as the truck should be painted by then. 

Maybe next time you go to the yard you can find me the front metal flare retainers from a MJ or pre 96 XJ if you can find rust free ones.  There are 3 on each side can deal with the bolts being broken or some light rust nothing bad though. If you think you can find them let me know I may be ordering new in a couple weeks as the truck should be painted by then. 

I'll take a note and keep an eye out. Just the retainers, not the flares?

Also, newly listed items up top

Just the retainers and a set of taillights in great condition no damage at all can be a little faded will pay right away cash waiting. Also have a brick of 22 shells to trade for either item if that is better than cash for you or anyone else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived