88 Part Out And Jcr Front And Rear Bumpers In Va.

ratrapp

my 88 finally has died and after 201k milesit has served me well but it's time has come.the motor is shot and heater core leaking for the third time so it's time has come.it has great shape 3.55 front and rear,great shifting aw4 tranny and transfer case and driveshafts.the front i changed to a 1 pieces axle but it needs outer axle seals installed.it has faded but good tailights,1 good bucket seat track on passenger side,cherokee full gauge cluster showing 189k miles.it's a longbed with very littlerust and crease under the rear corner on the driver side with a decent spray in bed liner.it has a full aluminum radiator that needs a good flushing but doesn't leak.it has a sliding rear window in fair shape.i don't want to ship the big stuff but i have a shop so the big stuff can be taken out with air tools very quickly.i also have a front and rear jcr bumpers that i would like to sell as set for $250.it is the stage 1 front bumper and the discontinued rear bumper that they only made one of.i really don't want to break the setup.any other parts please ask about and i'll let you know if they're good or not.and no the sending is only so so.it works but not very accurate.when it's empty it's right but when you fill it up it takes a while to start coming back down and i had to solder once before for leaking.if anybody wants prices i'll post them up to keep the moderators happy.

color is maroon/burgundy and i would ship radiator.it is open with 1 large row in it.it does need a good flushing and has the built in tranny cooler.stuff is for sale local as well so first come first serve,

just to let everyone know after 30 days the truck will be going to the scrapper,whatever gets sold or doesn't.the only things that i will pull for later sale are the bumpers,aluminum radiator, and the newer model 5 spoke aluminum cherokee wheels.everything else will be gone.

Archived