Parting Out 4 Comanches

tommy90

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You got any factory sliding rear windows? (gasket mounted) or a gray back panel (the tall one, runs from floor up to the plastic below the rear window), white tailgate or drivers door?

window yes. Back panel I already sold.others all were gone.got a white tailgate. Has some rust but its fixable.driver door I'd have to check.pretty sure there rotted. But if a Cherokee is the same I have one of those.but power windows.

tried lol.took the buckets out of the 90 Eliminator.both seat belt tork bits stripped :(

One more thing lol, The switch panels that go on the dash next to each side of the column. I have a manual base model comache, but all the panels I have are either from a cherokee, or have auto trans switches. Do you have any that are just blank?

One more thing lol, The switch panels that go on the dash next to each side of the column. I have a manual base model comache, but all the panels I have are either from a cherokee, or have auto trans switches. Do you have any that are just blank?

Nevermind, don't need them anymore sorry

Do you have any Vacuum Reservoir balls? I need the one that is round with 2 ports. I'm not far from Detroit, so local pick-up is possible. Always looking for other parts as well.

The vacuum balls are common to American cars. The one on my truck now is from a 1980s Chevy Caprice.

Archived