Backdraft

Texans?

Richard

'88 Chief 4x4- haven't heard it purr yet dangit...

Canton, TEXAS y'all!

It's great to see that there's a few of these runnin round the area.

from Hell [/size]Paso too[/size]!!  (El Paso)[/size]Don [/size]1987 4wd  SWB[/size]4.0 stroker, aw4  

Cool deal! What part of town do you go wheeling in?

Red Sands, The Wall, The lake, Red Hills, various trails from El Paso to Cloud Croft. 

But not all in my little jeep :) , at least not yet. 

I used to go to the sand drags alot. Not so much right now. I raced the Black Ram 4X4 with a 392HEMI. It has a 426HEMI now :>. 

As soon as I get this jeep running, I'd like to to a ride with the other locals, at least once. 

On that note, this jeep feels like a full size 1 to 1 model. I've replaced the exhaust twice, 3 transmission coolers, 2 different intakes, 2 different batteries, 2 or 3 air filters, 2 sets of headlights, 3 sets of tail lights (I keep finding better sets), 2 radios, 2 water pumps, 2 transmission pans, and a bunch of other stuff... Oh, and I have NEVER even driven it yet! The project is time consuming. And each week, I'll see something new and better. I'll buy it, and install it. I'm guessing it will be driving by the end of the year, or so. :)

Red Sands, The Wall, The lake, Red Hills, various trails from El Paso to Cloud Croft. 

But not all in my little jeep :) , at least not yet. 

I used to go to the sand drags alot. Not so much right now. I raced the Black Ram 4X4 with a 392HEMI. It has a 426HEMI now :>. 

As soon as I get this jeep running, I'd like to to a ride with the other locals, at least once. 

On that note, this jeep feels like a full size 1 to 1 model. I've replaced the exhaust twice, 3 transmission coolers, 2 different intakes, 2 different batteries, 2 or 3 air filters, 2 sets of headlights, 3 sets of tail lights (I keep finding better sets), 2 radios, 2 water pumps, 2 transmission pans, and a bunch of other stuff... Oh, and I have NEVER even driven it yet! The project is time consuming. And each week, I'll see something new and better. I'll buy it, and install it. I'm guessing it will be driving by the end of the year, or so. :)

Nice. I havent been trail riding in a while. I need to get back into it. Let me know if you need any help with your build.

San Antonio, TX here.

1987 LWB 4X4 2.5l/AX5/NP231 64k original miles

Aledo, TEXAS 3 miles west of Ft. Worth

I am working on a 1990 Automatic, 4.0 engine, A/C, faded red, SWB.

When I bought it it was in a coma but is alive now.

This is the most friendly club on the net!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack

Ross

1991 4.0 H.O. Sportruck
4x4, Short bed, Auto
Houston (northside)

Just got it, 1st Comanche, drives awesome, going to be starting some off-road upgrades as soon as I sell off my s10 4x4. Can't wait to get started!

Austin. Just bought my 1st Manche a few weeks ago and loving it. ‘92 Pioneer 4x4 4.0. Paint is faded but getting everything else the way I want first.