88 Mj Part Out

Lowrange2

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ never got your pm but I think it may be in reference to how the plates are attached to the bezel. I realized this today when I found my old bezel and saw the plates attached. This explains why I couldn't find them lol. Sorry for the goose chase, I apologize.

Yes, thats exactly what it was in reference to. Lol. Glad we got it figured out.

• 3 months later...

Sorry I haven't been back on here guys. What's left of the truck. It will be going to scrap pretty soon. I'll sell the entire remnants of the truck for 300obo. This is a good chassis. I hope someone will pick it up. This would be a good cab/frame for a project. The cab is straight and rust free. I have another bed I'll sell for cheap as well. This is how it looked yesterday.

Yeah, that seems to be the main problem.  It's not really worth a long trip.   I really don't want to see it flattened but I need it gone and I need some spare cash.  Plus, with all the steel crap in my yard I'm looking at more than 300 bucks for scrap.   $14 per 100#s right now. 

• 2 months later...

Welp, I sold the whole truck and everything that went along with it.   It's gone to a better place where it'll get a complete resto-mod job.  Full late model MJ.  

Follow along it you'd like. 

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1101940

I do still have an MJ bed I'd sell cheap.  It's the entire rear frame section minus the tailgate and tail lights.  Has some rust above the fender flare but not horrible. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived