88 Mj Part Out

Lowrange2

Sorry, I didn't follow instructions. Items are located in ABBEVILLE SC 29620

Fellas,

1988 Jeep Comanche 2.5 4 banger, AX4

I have:

2- sets of good tail lights. - $100 per set plus shipping

2- sets of rear bed flares in good shape. - $75 per set plus shipping One set of them is missing the metal backing pieces that go on the inside of the fender. Bolts work just as well.

2- rear bumpers in OK shape. They aren't perfect but they aren't mangled either. - $75 each plus shipping... (I'd hate to see shipping prices on those...)

1- Tail gate in OK shape. No major dents or dings. Tail gate handle/mechanism is frozen up and will need to either be replaced or rebuilt. $80 plus shipping.

1- white short bed. The rear half of the truck is still attached to this and is rusted awefully... so it's HEAVY. The fenders have rust above flare. Make a decent trailer. $75 - pick-up only.

1- Fuel sender. (Short bed) Unknown condition at the moment. It worked just fine when I parked the truck 2 months ago and registered correctly when I put gas in it last week. May need a new pump as I couldn't get the truck to start due to lack of fuel.

2- Fuel tanks. Both from short beds. $50 each plus shipping. (Can you ship a gas tank?)

1- Fully dressed 2.5 engine - You'll have to help me remove it. I'll already have the transmission off so it'll be a breeze. It'll just be sitting on the two motor mount bolts. I have an engine hoist. It runs great but since I'll have removed the transmission and fuel tank I can't really demonstrate. Bring an electric fuel pump and a can of gas if you want to hear it run. Not sure of the mileage at the moment. $150 pick-up only.

1- AX4 transmission $75 pick up only.

1-Camper shell $75 pick up only.

1- COMPLETE set-up to convert to external slave cylinder. $275 plus shipping for everything. The only thing that's not brand new is the bell housing and retainer plate.

1-External slave Bell housing

1-Brand New Clutch Kit. I still have the box. It was installed in the truck but never left the yard. Includes clutch, throw out and alignment tool.

1-External slave throw out bearing retainer plate.

1-Clutch Fork

1- Pre-bled Slave Cylinder/Master Cylinder assembly. Installed but New never left the yard.

I think that's about it. If you see something else in the pictures you want or need something in particular let me know.

I don't get on here a lot but I have it set to shoot me messages when you post.

Post here, email me (bagwell.andyATgmail), Call or txt 864-threeseven8-zero24six

Got a baby on the way, stuffs gotta go!

Thanks! Andy

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

THE GRAY BED IS ALREADY SOLD.

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

The white bed came from this truck. It was in the yard since the frame rusted in half between the cab and bed...

Image Not Found

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived