1997+ Windshield Wiper Upgrade

I also did the swap and it is a worthwhile thing to do.  I purchased OMIX-ADA  19710.13 rather than Mopar because I "bought" the wording about them being improved over originals. Longer warranty.  2 at $11.50 each. I could not tell which blades, HOrnbrod used so I bought some that looked like his.  BOSCH 18CA   2 at $4.72. Total $49.32.  It will be cheap when time comes to replace the blades.  Rock Auto. No chatter at all, even when there are is very light rain.

• 2 months later...
I also did the swap and it is a worthwhile thing to do.  I purchased OMIX-ADA  19710.13 rather than Mopar because I "bought" the wording about them being improved over originals. Longer warranty.  2 at $11.50 each. I could not tell which blades, HOrnbrod used so I bought some that looked like his.  BOSCH 18CA   2 at $4.72. Total $49.32.  It will be cheap when time comes to replace the blades.  Rock Auto. No chatter at all, even when there are is very light rain.

Did you get all of that at rock auto? All I can see listed on their site for wiper arms are the mopar and the dorman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk