Decal Graphics - Custom Made

Zenobian_84

Currently getting the bugs worked out. About ready to make the diagram. Later years will get the Jeep / Eagle banner replaced with a Chrysler one. Also, the noted year will change in the main vehicle description.

Thought about doing one for the 2.8; I'd have to be a real masochist to want to render all those vacuum and vapor lines. :ack: I'll go ahead and do it if there's enough interest from people for it though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Wow, over a year and a half later. Time to resurrect this thread. 

Glove box tire inflation pressures for those with AMC and Chrysler branded Comanches / Cherokees(?)

Missing info = OEM spare tire size, and is as follows ---> T125/90D16 (spare) 60 p.s.i.

Edit: Going to fiddle with the designs again to add the missing info for those who can still use the OEM spare size.

On the original post, you need to lost the Sally font you used for "the toughest four letter word on wheels" and use something less...cursive. A plain jane manly font.

Will keep it in mind. Doubtful I'll change it, but criticism is always welcome. Might just make something in lieu of it; the original design seems cluttered looking back at it.

• 2 months later...

Went back and fixed the "Offical" 88 Pioneer Olympic decal. Still fiddlin' with more decals, though not making a lot of progress. Trying to get into tech school, so that's been a damper.

EDIT: Now in Gold for those aficionados. Logo wanted to be a pain, so I left it the 5 colors. :dunno: Plus, my monitor doesn't display true colors, so I wouldn't be able to tell if it was right or not anyway. 

• 2 months later...

Good morning guys found you wile googling looking for emission label and door certification labels for my 92 YJ i know comanches are you thing but i was hoping you still help out a fellow jeep guy.

Seems my reputation precedes me. Do you happen to have pictures of the door label / emission sticker? I could whip something up for you if I had a few references / general information on your truck; (year, engine, etc)

If not, I'll try and find some reference pictures. YJ's in the junkyard aren't very common down here in FL, so I'll be limited to googlin' mostly. Just keep me posted. :cheers:

EDIT:

From Tom "Oljeep" Collins website (http://oljeep.com/gw/vac/GW_vacuum.html) There are two specific diagrams for the 4.2's, if I'm reading this right. They come in manual / automatic variants, and since I'm not familiar with 258's or YJ's in general, I'm not sure these are what you need. IDK if he has door certification labels as well, but I'll scour a bit and see what I can find, if anything. Since these don't appear to have the other information that most emissions labels have, I'm guessing these are just FSM copies.

1990 2.5 YJ Vacuum Diagrams, seems to me to be slightly akin to the XJ / MJ's setup.

1990_YJ_25L.jpg

1990 4.2 YJ Vacuum Diagram with Automatic Transmission

1990_YJ_42L_AutoTrans.jpg

4.2 YJ with Manual Transmission

1990_YJ_42L_ManTrans.jpg

ok the DOT label looks just like the one that you posted on 4 Jul 2012 @1.22 am except with wrong vin, tire sizes and weights are different but my only concern is the vin matching up    As far as the Emissions the one you posted on 5 sep 2012 @3:33 is spot on except instead of jeep it say Chrysler corp and i have the 4.0.  My VIN is  2J4FY39SXNJ543533.  and i know how you feel I'm in the ATL area and its like hopes and dreams on junk yards 

• 1 year later...

Planning on re-visiting this thread and possibly re-doing some of the decals soon. Old computer died and lost a lot of the original files I had made. :(

Besides, more decals are good, yes?

• 1 year later...

Going to use this thread as a dumping ground for any and all graphics I happen to make, Jeep related or not. 

Throwing up some Pontiac related ones I put up in my build thread for the Trans Am. Hurf durf.

For those of you savvy enough to remember Monroe's ads from the 70s / early 80s

It would be cool to see a decal like this with 31x10.5R15 and or 255/85R16 sizes on it  :yes:

Not that anyone would ever use it to try to convince an inspection  station that 31/32's are legit or anything  :brows:

Wow, over a year and a half later. Time to resurrect this thread. 

Glove box tire inflation pressures for those with AMC and Chrysler branded Comanches / Cherokees(?)

Missing info = OEM spare tire size, and is as follows ---> T125/90D16 (spare) 60 p.s.i.

Edit: Going to fiddle with the designs again to add the missing info for those who can still use the OEM spare size.

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, ghetdjc320 said:

Need an emissions label for a 91 4.0

If u look in his profile u see his last sign in, in 2017 i don't think he doing it anymore. :dunno: If anyone know how to get hold of him that will be great i would like have some too

Yeah I knew this would be quite a thread resurrection. There are several references to getting a label for an HO 4.0 but no one ever posted one that I can see. Can anyone out there post a clear picture of their emissions label from a 91 with a 4.0? I’m in Guam and my MJ is shipping from stateside butbthe shipping company needs a picture of the epa label

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Thread resurrection from beyond the grave, but I'm still kicking around. I don't have much in the way of time to do as much now that I've been bouncing up the ladder from shop to shop the last 8 years or so. Now that I'm mostly settled back down, I might go back to doing some of these again, but I can see that SoCalJeepComanche has a good thread dedicated to most of the signage / decals from production trucks. I'd say "never say never", but at some point I might update with some new designs or go back to finishing some of the ones I was in the process of doing.