MJ - Off Road V2 Fender Flares

Ed just got some of our Hood Vents installed! They will cover the holes left by Lebaron hood vents or be used in a new install too. But our Hood Vents help keep out water, snow, and mud! Although these were originally fit to an XJ/MJ they should work with just about any vehicle.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Winter is a great time to run Napier Precision V2 Flares for the MJ. They help keep the winter road crap off your windshield and the body.

Plus, use the discount code: Comanche  on our website to get 10% off!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i ordered from napier just a few weeks ago. let me tell you guys about how great this guy is. i ordered he shipped out usps my package got super sidetracked ended up in the other side of the U.S. Doug calls takes care of everything and sends me the hardware kit with my flares that i ordered naked without hardware. He made sure I was happy and I am and his products are 100 times better than bushwacker. i will def be ordering another set when i buy my wife her a mj or xj.  Doug thank you for a great product. 

Charles aka the chuck chuck chicken guy 

oh now he ships UPS.... so much faster

• 4 weeks later...
Hey Charles, thanks for the good word in your post! We try to treat customers like we'd want to be treated. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a real nice 2 door XJ. Thanks for posting this Michael.

It's wheeling weather. Get 10% off our V2 Fender Flares. Use the code: Comanche

Just enter the code towards the end of the checkout process on the Napier Precision Products website.

• 5 months later...

Anyone got a set on their Mj?

We can help with pictures of our V2 Pocket Flares mounted on the Jeep Comanche MJ. Thanks to Rich W from Effected Off-Road  for sending these pics:

Cut out and ready for the rear flare. This shows how much more room is gained.

Here's a link to the entire album MJ/2Door XJ on Photobucket.

And you can get 10% off. Towards the end of the checkout process on our website enter the code: Comanche