Comanche Camper... The Comansion!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 9 months later...

This is one of my favorite projects, thanks for the new pics.  Can you post pics of the inside?   Don't remember seeing them and curious about ease of getting up into tent and if it would be easy to roll out while sleeping and end up in the truck bed. 

Thanks,

Buck

I posted up in the thread for my '88 also, but the camper and the Eliminator got out to the local car show. Not much to report though... showed up, set it up, wind blew all day, then it got bundled back up and put back in the garage.

I was really happy to see it all stay rock solid all day long what with the wind. Little dicey on the road on the way home though. Not much for weight along the bottom of the trailer so the center of gravity is pretty high. Probably need to figure out a sway bar for it to calm things down around the corners.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

... Working on a mega upload now.  :ack: 

thats a helluva upload..... :cheers:

Uploaded everything on Facebook over to Photobucket. I really don't like 'bucket, but it's never let me down on killing links. They're uploaded... now just need the time to edit every since post. So, again...  :ack:

• 3 years later...