• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Not usually a big fan of exo's...but yours is great! :bowdown: Love that beasts stance! What size tires are you running, and do you have any more plans for it?

thanks man, 39.5x13.5x16.5 irok's future plans include beating it as much as possible and upgrading anything that breaks or wears out.. i feel the exo turned out well myself, i want to put an X over the roof still and ll be satisfied with it... comanche.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome truck! Can you post a pic of how you have the traction bar set up and how'd you fit the soundbar? I test fit mine and hit my head on it just sitting straight up on the stock bench seat and I'm a little under 6 feet tall ?

Awesome truck! Can you post a pic of how you have the traction bar set up and how'd you fit the soundbar? I test fit mine and hit my head on it just sitting straight up on the stock bench seat and I'm a little under 6 feet tall ?

yea, ill try topost up some traction bar pix, and I'm short, and don't notice the sound bar at all, but its close on my tall passengers heads

• 3 weeks later...

traction bar is all custom, 3 johny joints, a yj shackle & a mj shakle welded to a custom crosmember

• 2 weeks later...
Also what year and make did that front 60 come from and how is that ems truss on it.

copyed from first page,

Dana 60 hp front from a 79 ford f250 sno fighter, Full trussed by EMS offroad(local shop) 5:38 full spool, h1 humvee rims high steer arms to clear, agr rock ram mounted to custom 1ton chevy tre's, dynatrac diff cover and stub hub kit, with there own lock out hubs...

and its welded on and bolted to the cast areas.

What coils are you using, and what control arms are you using.

copyed from mid way down page 1

the Crossmember and links & coils are Krustys, there are better options ive since seen, and there customer service and parts SUCK in my opinion suck...