what do u do for a living?

cocy

Because I am not nor ever will be politically correct, I'm the baddest trash man ( yes trash man! I don't sanitize or engineer anything at work, and I definitely don't collect anything that's put in a trash can.) the city of Fayetteville N.C. currently has employed! At night and on weekends I'm a mechanic as well as do custom paint and body work. Not to mention just being a "local crazy"! jamminz.gif

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hairstylist and Bartender.

Wouldn't have seen the hairstylist. With your mad fab skills, I was picturing a trade...

Rob :cheers:

catches people off guard a lot, especially if they find out after meeting me in person. I have always been into anything artistic. I almost went to school for CAD design, finally decided on a shorter schools time frame and the bonus of being around woman all day ;)

Thanks for fab skills compliment. Cheers.

• 1 month later...

Muhahahahah!!!

HVAC/R Mechanic. I am a God amongst men.... I make beer cold! I started out installing A/C systems into those haul trucks, and 'dozers, and shovels, and drills, and draglines.... mining equipment will always have a soft spot in my heart....

this picture has been on the truck training departments door at work for along time!

actually, in the past, I used to work for the company that makes THAT style dump body too! WOTCO/Westech in Casper/Mills, Wyoming

• 1 year later...

Still a Mobile Parts Pro (Delivery Driver) for Advance Auto Parts.

Been working on trying to get into the Railroad but nothing has come about ;)

Well i moved on from Advance, but not into the Railroad.......I'm just your everyday Mechainic for a local service facility now.