buckeye comanches

johnr

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just recently found out at JeepSkool is no more, it was truely a great place to wheel.

Jeepskool still is. Kinda.

Kelly (Robocon, owner of the Jeepskool name and site) lost the lease to the property. The owner himself is running the events now under the name Southington Offroad. The volunteer staff is the same. Same venue, some new trails, different management.

Check out "Southington Offroad" on Facebook.

id really like to meet all of you soon but the problem for me is that both of my MJs are in pieces. if we go wheeling i have a ZJ to take, if its just a meet and greet for lunch persay then i have a cherokee that i could drive but neither MJ will be done anytime soon.....

Josh

Kinda late notice to plan anything, but I'll be at Southington Offroad this weekend.

Camping in this van:

did you make it out there this weekend? there was a few guys from my area from NEO 4X4 that where headed out . i was tempted but i want to get a set of wheels first. hopefully by the end of the month. comanche.gif

Yeah I was there. Broke an axle shaft and got two new dents on a new trail (changed the axle shaft and then ran it successfully), rode shotgun while my daughter wheeled making two new trails (following staff members around) and getting it good and muddy, then the last trail I decided to do before leaving Sunday afternoon I "oopsed" and ended up in the river. 10K winch still smells hot from fishing me out of there. After I got turned back toward the bank the tail gate was under water, the front wheels had sunk to the axle into soft silt and gravel, and I had to go up a 3' vertical bank to get out.

please tell me shes not like 10 years old :rotfl2: :oops:

Get your mind out of the gutter before I knock you!

She's 15, been wheeling since she was 13 and better than most people I ride with. More common sense than myself also meaning she wouldn't have let the truck end up in a river.

So I'm in NW Ohio and my MJ is getting depressed. She needs to hit the trails. I tried to post a pic, but can't figure it out. Is there a link on the reply page?

the best way for me is to create a photobucket account and upload the pictures to there. once on there, there should a be a "copy IMG code" just copy and past it and you should be all set to post pictures.

Josh

please tell me shes not like 10 years old :rotfl2: :oops:

Get your mind out of the gutter before I knock you!

She's 15, been wheeling since she was 13 and better than most people I ride with. More common sense than myself also meaning she wouldn't have let the truck end up in a river.

wow so sorry i did not mean for it to come across that way. i have three daughters of my own. i kind of figured she had mad driving skills and would make me look bad on the trail.

So I'm in NW Ohio and my MJ is getting depressed. She needs to hit the trails. I tried to post a pic, but can't figure it out. Is there a link on the reply page?

the best way for me is to create a photobucket account and upload the pictures

to there. once on there, there should a be a "copy IMG code" just copy and past it and you should be all set to post pictures.

Josh

Thanks man. So any of you Ohio MJ guys go to Bundy hill in Jerome Michigan? I just moved to where I live now from Columbus. So I don't really know any jeep guys here or anywhere close to wheel at. Other than Bundy hill.

They also just moved the site over to different software and I don't like it. Maybe I've been spoiled by phpBB... Most of their members are north of me, but I know and have wheeled with a good number of them. A lot of them frequent Southington Offroad (formerly Jeepskool) and a number attended the Dover Dirt Trails truck rally last summer.

For those closer to east central Ohio, Hardcore 4x4 Hooligans grew out of Steel Valley when they fell apart due to differing opinions between their president and the members, and of course there's Offroad Ohio which covers the entire state and has separate forums for about every place in the state that allows ATVs and/or trucks.