WTB comanche moonvisor WA

cody4359

I have one I actually got mine from a guy on here! It's from Lund and has five lights in it i don't know if that's what ur looking for. He said that it came off a Cherokee and it should fit. Mines made of fiber glass so u gotta make it fit with a lil muscle tho but I got mine on. And looks good

No I don't have a spare and I have heard that but I don't see anymore of a difference in the front cuz my dad said that it has to fit just right and find the sweet spot. and I'll ask my dad if he can get a pic and possibly a part num for you.

I'm interested in getting a moonvisor for my mj. currently trying to find part number to verify, guess mj/xj use different visors. let me know if you got one

See Don's post in this thread for the different part numbers for the MJ and XJ:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23515&p=242367&hilit=lund#p242367

thanks, the only helpful post on here :rotf: seems people have things to say but nothing to sell, and tghe title is WTB (want to buy) :yes:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you ever going to post up pictures of your visor mounted? i got a lighted xj one and I'm having my neighbor do some glass work to fix it up. sitting on the mj the side's stick out to far and the drip rail seems to be in the way so I'm thinking of cutting the sides off and making new ones. just curiouse as to how yours mounts

i aint got a lot of friends and it helps with the az sun!!!! it also is something a lot of comanche don't have there for i want it so i have one on mine!!!!!

Haha, I meant the other Cody, but to funny thats your name too.

Other Cody: Ah, touche. I do owe you some help on something on your jeep. I will come through, gotta set a firm date with me. You know I'm very fly by the seat of my pants personality. FYI: Your cheese was good on thursday watching the Hawks win, but we would have preferred having you there in person over your cheese... :chillin:

ya just giving you some crap lol. finished up in seattle today so next few weeks should be 4-10's at the shop so ill have a little more time. seeing as you have your ARB wired in maybe ill recruite you to help wire my auxilary fuseblock/arb in seeing as you just offered to help with something :D

ya just giving you some crap lol. finished up in seattle today so next few weeks should be 4-10's at the shop so ill have a little more time. seeing as you have your ARB wired in maybe ill recruite you to help wire my auxilary fuseblock/arb in seeing as you just offered to help with something :D

Sounds good, see you tomorrow at 10am