My Eliminator MJ's

• 5 years later...

Sad day......... it's official.  My '91 Eliminator has been sold. It wasn't for sale, but everything has a price and a good friend and his son made me a very good offer that I took as it was better it be built and enjoyed rather than holding down asphalt in the storage lot.   I now have NO Comanche's.  Just a long bed MJ trailer.

Gonna be pursuing other interests and projects, do some road course racing, work on my yard art stuff.... maybe even get started on my '46 Olds.  

I'll be around to peddle my parts horde - please do check out the classifieds for my craigslist ad links!  Great stuff still available!

These silly little trucks will always have a place in my heart and I'm not going to rule out ever owning one again in the future.  But for now, I must move on.  

I'll be poking my head in pretty frequently though as I still enjoy following what you guys are doing/building.

• 1 month later...

I’m proud to say that I am the new owner of your 1991 Comanche eliminator sir. What an awesome truck! My daily driver. You’d never guess it’s over 260k miles. Excuse the Texas plates. I did indeed buy it Berthoud, Co from a gentleman named Trent. 2.5” lift will be here next week. Wheels and tires are already here!

4C904725-02B6-4772-9EE6-C5FE1AE07DD4.jpeg

Congrats on snagging this MJ..... it's a good one.  I was definitely surprised the NAXJA guy and son that bought it from me let it go so quickly.....

Dunno that I can forgive the fact that a......(gasp!).....Texan.....now owns it..... 

J/K..... I'm sure you'll enjoy that truck!