jerseyjeepin856

anyone from south jersey???

although this is an event forum I'm just trying to meet new people from the area since all my friends got rid of their jeeps for hondas with sweet fart cans on em i live in camden county and usually go wheeling out in the pines wharton state forest etc just seein if anyone is from around the way

know this is an old post, but thought i would let you know that i go to wharton state as well with my comanche, have only seen one other comanche in the area, but doesnt trail it. nice to know theres others out there

I live just outside of Atlantic City, I've got a red 87 Cheif that I DD, I've been to wharton and a few places in galloway.

i just read your message on forums column, that you wrote way back 2 years ago. i live in the pines, next to wharton state forest. i'm getting ready to register my '89 pretty soon.

I live just outside of Atlantic City, I've got a red 87 Cheif that I DD, I've been to wharton and a few places in galloway.

i work in atlantic city. we should hook up.

A bit north of you guys but still considered southern Jersey I think.  I'm from Wrightstown and used to hit Wharton all the time with my '86 Comanche and older '90 Cherokee.  If my '86 is alive and kicking then I'd be willing to hit up Wharton for a Comanche day out with you guys.