• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

supposedly 5.3 from a 01 suburban with 90k on it. I'll have to find out how to verify that. It has some tags from the P&P the guy got it from, but I don't think it had a VIN # or anything like that. Either way, I need a car intake to get it under the hood and I'm going to send the harness and ECU off to get tuned and chopped. I'm not the worlds bestest wiring fanatic. Cable throttle body is already on it. I thought about getting an NV4500, but I think for now my NV3550 is going to have to work. My money tree needs some miracle grow!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Aweome!! What are your plans, keep the truck accessories and run an LS1 intake?

Yeah thats the plan. Moved back to Texas, currently have no place to work on this thing and its sitting up in overflow parking with a dead starter. :( I'll get some motivation for this thing when a few other things get sorted out...

• 1 month later...
My brother, come clean asap! what the heck are you doing to your beloved MJ,,,,,,I'm starting to get a bit confused.

Its gonna be getting the tons and atlas from my xj, HPd60 front with 35 spline alloys, detroit, 5.13s, and the shaved 14bolt, the Atlas 5.0 will get mated up to the NV3550 that's in the Mj. Then a 3 link front, and 4 link rear... and lotsa tube.

Afterall, its gotta live up to its name!

I'm just looking for a decent 2 car garage to carry this out in currently, then its awn!!

• 2 weeks later...
What year/model Chevy truck are those brake lines for? I need some that long for my lift

basically any 2wd front chevy pickup lines from what I understand, there's part ##s on NAXJA if you search chevy brake lines, I used to have the ###s somewhere, they are like $20 a pop.

gonna do a hybrid exo-interior cage?

oh yes, I learned alot on my XJ cage and I really like the style of my XJ cage so I know I can make some nice improvements

picked up some more motor goodies this week too