Project "Eliminator"

I've been meaning to do the Durango mc upgrade. If you wanting to keep the mj and make it a 4 seater, look up trate_daniels on instagram. He has one of the cleanest and functional rigs in my opnion

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Also forgot to add that I added a new rig to the stable for the wife.

cd46d73cd83650daee6de392998a7f4a.jpg

01 with all the goodies. 4.56s and lockers, all the armor, SYE. Has drop brackets but I’ll probably go long arms eventually. Bought a new set of 33” KM2s for it as well. She loves it.

• 2 weeks later...

Living so close to an off-road park has been awesome but it’s taking a toll on my Jeep. Took out the pass side glass on Sunday and put a good sized dent in the door. Also got to wheel with Austin and his freshly built MJ. Thing is crazy nice and will be inspiration for my redo.

441c4b681bd1e935828a14647a131bca.jpg

I didn't realize there were so many mj people close to me. I went to school at Purdue, lived in West Lafayette for around 5 years. I'm from near the region. I've been in Indy near like 14 years now and liked it here since it was closer to Haspin. Now I never hardly go and want to move back north. I'm sure as soon as I do I'll end up wheeling again regularly at Haspin. Haspin was the first time I ever went on a jeep ride. It was about 1 or 2 in the morning, use your imagination what that was 20 years ago. I couldn't wait till morning for the next ride. There were a good half dozen of us begging to go. The 2 xjs were loaded down. Quads and bikes were parked and it was jeeps the rest of the weekend. Now Haspin has multiple shoe, bra, and even panty trees!

On 3/30/2018 at 11:49 PM, mvusse said:

Wow, that is definitely not the pristine body anymore that I remember from last time I wheeled with you.

You really need to come down to Stillwell some time.

yeah not really a straight panel left on it

i'd like to get over there at some point.