Project "Eliminator"

... having more fun with it now though.  

That's all that matters!  :thumbsup: Looking forward to more pictures of the new rear.  :popcorn: What sending unit is in that new fuel cell? Does it work with the factory gauge?

... having more fun with it now though.  

That's all that matters!  :thumbsup: Looking forward to more pictures of the new rear.  :popcorn: What sending unit is in that new fuel cell? Does it work with the factory gauge?

i don't know the brand, but you can get different ones depending on the ohms of the factory one.  havent powered it up yet, but it SHOULD be the same.  also have to use an external fuel pump.  

Yes it's a pusher pump. The electrical side down stream (engine side). I bought airtex and I'm pretty sure it's marked as well. Mine is mounted below the tank as close as possible to the feed ( I added a bulkhead to the bottom of the tank for better "free flow" aka gravity lol!)

• 1 month later...

168961d0a22fc39589db065cb21c99cf.jpg

Very nice with everything, Wade! I like the simplicity of everything. Did you plate the frame any before putting the new mounts on?

It's hard to tell but yeah it's plated. Also have a piece of solid square tube tieing the upper mounts and frame rails together.

• 3 weeks later...