Project "Eliminator"

• 4 weeks later...

don't weld it to the frame tho...

oh hey, would it be possible for ya to stop by so i can get some measurements off your headlight guards on that brushguard? or however you want to do it...I'll be home all weekend here so... i basically need the measurements cause i got a guard like yours that just doesn't have the loops for the headlights. and i like yours...so that's what i'll base it offa.

oh hey, would it be possible for ya to stop by so i can get some measurements off your headlight guards on that brushguard? or however you want to do it...I'll be home all weekend here so... i basically need the measurements cause i got a guard like yours that just doesn't have the loops for the headlights. and i like yours...so that's what i'll base it offa.

no, i am going to bolt it to the frame. i could maybe stop by this weekend, if not, i will measure them up for you.

no, i am going to bolt it to the frame. i could maybe stop by this weekend, if not, i will measure them up for you.

cool, gimme a buzz..i gotta work on sunday but saturday someone's coming to pick up the 2.8 from my 3800 and i'll be working on my sport truck..if the part comes in tomorrow i may actually get the truck done by saturday. when it sells, i pay the lawyer what i owe her and the rest gets payed to the jy owner who's got my next manche sittin there :D

hope ta see ya...if ya can't make it don't bother with measurements, i can make up my own too.

has anyone made or bought an aftermarket intake? I only saw one and that was called Rock-It

what kind of intake is that

the one on my truck is a rustys intake with k&n filter. the rock-it one is one that i saw in the quadratec catalog

well, i finally got my winch bumper done.

first i had to cut the lower bar off of my brush guard.

second i had to notch the stock bumper.

third i had to make some brackets to tie it into the bumper brackets.

weld the winch plate it, and it was done.

you might be wondering why the last one is all muddy, well i had a good time mudding at my friends house

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Newest Update:

Started my SOA tonight, got the springs on top the axle, just resting on it though. I used to have Rustys 4.5in SUA, and gained about another 1 inch from the SOA.

Plans for winter will be rock rails, change valve guide seals, and other misc stuff.

here's some pics of the SOA

Here are some pics of the damage at the Badlands during Greatlakes XJ's Fall Crawl. I thrashed both of the rockers :oops: