Yeah The jackstands give me a little more extra space underneath, And I know the 30s just look so funny underneath it I almost wish I would have went with a little bit bigger size tire.

Yeah The jackstands give me a little more extra space underneath, And I know the 30s just look so funny underneath it I almost wish I would have went with a little bit bigger size tire.

Like 37" - 40" maybe

Built some homemade hood louvers for my MJ, they look great ill try to get a few more pics soon of the whole truck and maybe a video too showing some temps changes

Total cost $40 not bad lol

Yes I just made sure the hood was covered in cold water as I spot welded the vents in, but I have seen a lot of people just job weld it in so the heat won't mess up the paint job.

Well I haven't posted in a bit if your wondering why I sold my house going to be moving to van Buren AR just one town over. So I'll be busy for a while but here shortly I'll be back to working on the jeep guys thanks

Well I haven't posted in a bit if your wondering why I sold my house going to be moving to van Buren AR just one town over. So I'll be busy for a while but here shortly I'll be back to working on the jeep guys thanks

Sorry it's been alittle while since I've been on

New value cover gasket, rubber, and I gotta say I like them seem tone pretty good so far

Now it's time for some paint

Never thought that an entirely bedlinered truck could look good. But, you proved the impossible. Might be easier to do that spray can the whole thing. I'll have to give it a shot.  :thumbsup:

hey bring that thing over to Hot Springs next weekend (feb 28th) to superlift and lets go wheelin! ive got a club heading over to wheel and itd be nice to finally get to wheel with another MJ

Put some gauges in this weekend, and got rid of those stupid dummy lights that didn't work any ways lol  . :MJ 1: .