Comanche Club record breaker. now on for Sunday@10pm eastern

Automan2164

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what time zone am i in if i live in washington?

Pacific time zone. So that puts you on at 7pm. Ill be there if I remember. All the NBC shows are on that night. Community, 30 Rock, The Office (my personal favorite), and I can never remember the name of the show at 9:30... the one with the Indian call center? Actually a very good show.... a couple of REALLY hot women on that show! An Indian girl, and an Aussie girl. VERY NICE!

I have off on Friday, so i have no excuse not to be here. Unless I'm getting drunk somewhere, but that can wait till after :cheers: This did make me think of something though. Every time I visit, i see the picture of the 04' Comanche Club Pow-wow on the main page and think how it would be cool to have another one, now that the site is bigger. I know too many of us are too busy, myself included, but its always a cool thought. I guess we can do it via the internet tomorrow though.

Ok, its 8:07 Central. I'm on. I'll stay on but open up some other windows and do other stuff. That Count????

i think you have to move around the sight like every 5 or so min. but :dunno: that is a good ?

Brandon

Ok, its 8:07 Central. I'm on. I'll stay on but open up some other windows and do other stuff. That Count????

i think you have to move around the sight like every 5 or so min. but :dunno: that is a good ?

Brandon

Nope, as long as you're logged in, and leave the tab/window open, pretty sure you stay as logged in.

Only see 3 of us.

So I would like to try for this Thursday, 11/4/10. 10:00 PM Eastern, 9:00 PM Central, 8:00 PM Mountain, 7:00 PM Pacific. Report to CC, and do whatever, or we can use this thread as a meeting point.

:shake:

Hope you lurkers show up!!!

Rob L. :cheers: