Comanche Club record breaker. now on for Sunday@10pm eastern

Automan2164

Well, with the talk of active and not active members... It got me thinking... For some reason:

Most users ever online was 58 on Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:15 pm

I have went back to that day in the archives, nothing really exciting was happening... Now, I would like to see if we can break that. I can't believe that the most active time in the group was in 2007, as it seems like we get new members everyday. So, this is what I propose. We try for a Thursday night, maybe 10 Eastern, 9 central... Yadda, yadda, to get as many people on as possible.

So I would like to try for this Thursday, 11/4/10. 10:00 PM Eastern, 9:00 PM Central, 8:00 PM Mountain, 7:00 PM Pacific. Report to CC, and do whatever, or we can use this thread as a meeting point.

I can't stand for the record being 3 years ago... Lets blow the doors off this motha'. jamminz.gif

Rob L. 8)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why thursday?

Thursday made sense to me, as a night when I wouldn't believe there is many things keeping people from home. I know a lot of after school things that happen Mon, Tue, Wed, and many people won't be home on a Fri night being out and about... Just thought it would be a good jumping off point...

Any possibility of overloading Pete's server and setting it on fire? Just wondering. :waving:

No idea... I wouldn't think so. If its been done once to 58 with no dire results, I think we could do it again...

Rob L.

I'll have to OK it with my fiance, but I should be able to attend. :nuts:

So what happens when we all get together and there are only 57 on?

Better question: What happens if we get 60, then what? Let's go for 70?

Records are supposed to be spontaneous, not manufactured.

:popcorn:

I'll have to OK it with my fiance, but I should be able to attend. :nuts:

So what happens when we all get together and there are only 57 on?

Better question: What happens if we get 60, then what? Let's go for 70?

Records are supposed to be spontaneous, not manufactured.

:popcorn:

Records aren't records because "They just happened...". Didn't know Olympic atheletes just showed up on d-day and hoped that it would "just happen".

Come on Don! Don't go salty on me now!

Rob L.

Why thursday?

Thursday made sense to me, as a night when I wouldn't believe there is many things keeping people from home. I know a lot of after school things that happen Mon, Tue, Wed, and many people won't be home on a Fri night being out and about... Just thought it would be a good jumping off point...

Any possibility of overloading Pete's server and setting it on fire? Just wondering. :waving:

No idea... I wouldn't think so. If its been done once to 58 with no dire results, I think we could do it again...

Rob L.

Thursday's no good, how about 2:30am on sunday, closing time at the bars and all seems like a good time to try.