New spammer

JOMJ87

Got to see who I might be talking to or helping. Plus where there from helps as far as I don't know many SC MJ guys so I am always trying to find some new buddies to play with. ;) J/K your real funny Southlake real funny.

Cole

Got to see who I might be talking to or helping. Plus where there from helps as far as I don't know many SC MJ guys so I am always trying to find some new buddies to play with. ;) J/K your real funny Southlake real funny.

Cole

I'm not to far from SC... you plannin on joinin up with pete if he takes that tellico trip in January he mentioned?

Yeah if I can find a tow rig and I'm still in country Id like to but as of right now I am unsure. BTW we should try to get a run to Gulches ORV park up and going I have posted info in the trail ride section on it but again I need a tow to get there.

Cole

It does not do well at high speeds for long distance and plus it only has 4.10s and 35s so it don't like the road that much. I use it as my DD cause I never leave base hell the tag and inspection has been dead for a month (don't tell anyone) but i don't drive threw the gate so no one knows. I am nervous about a 4 hour trip in it especially up and down the mountains until I get it how I want with mid 5 gears and a new 2.5 and such. jamminz.gif but it does suck not to be able to drive on the interstate.

Cole

It does not do well at high speeds for long distance and plus it only has 4.10s and 35s so it don't like the road that much. I use it as my DD cause I never leave base hell the tag and inspection has been dead for a month (don't tell anyone) but i don't drive threw the gate so no one knows. I am nervous about a 4 hour trip in it especially up and down the mountains until I get it how I want with mid 5 gears and a new 2.5 and such. jamminz.gif but it does suck not to be able to drive on the interstate.

Cole

goootcha. i thought maybe it was unstable. then i wwas like 4.10 with 35s isnt a big deal! then i thought about the motor you've got. now i understand. just how difficult is gulches... i didnt see much that would challenge Tim's XJ. (brother) hes got 35's locked F&R 4.88s, winch, the works.

Check out USjeeps.com and look for any of the gulches threads. There are black diamond trails in there that only few have made through and none that were still the same after they were done. Clemson Did a couple trails in there with there off-road club to....Maybe we should sart this back up in the Gulches thread???? Since this is my spammer post and Pete prob don't know why people keep posting and theres no other spammers. ;)

Cole

• 1 month later...

Folks, I'm faced with a minor dilemma. I can go through and remove each of this dude's posts, but it doesn't appear that I have the capability of banning him. That being the case, I think it best to leave the posts up until Pete gets back so he can see what's going on.

I'm thinking we should consider doing what another forum I moderate on does ... set up a separate forum area called the Laundry Room. We never delete anything. We just move it to the Laundry Room, which preserves the evidence. Only the mods have access to that forum.

Dunno if we can do that here, but it may be worth looking into.

Yeah this is ridiculous(??SP??) that guy is going nuts on here and theres nothing we can do. I also think a few more Mod would help alot..Maybe Pete can ask the guys he trust with that responsibility and see which ones would help. I am more than willing to help as much as possible.

Cole

• 3 weeks later...