Exotic Car Spotters Thread

AMCJeepMJ

In my little town are 3 Vipers, Maserati Quattroporte and a GT owned by the same family, 2 Bentley Continental GT's ( same color on the same road!!), a Lambo Murcielago, a Saleen S7, more Porsche's than you can shack a stick at and the granddaddy of them all: a Mercedes/McLaren SLR. Me? I have a Sonic, an MJ, and a CJ7.... I expect to be asked to move any day now...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

does a SRT-8 Grand Cherokee count?  I pass one going to work everyday.

well i re read the first post with the rules.. this does not count... 

Might call it cheating but here are a few i saw.. http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8394/8686637923_bb82c0950a_h.jpg yes its a link

saw several SRT-10 Vipers at the USS Alabama during a car show... 

8690031647_5faf619016_k.jpg8690037399_0146fc8b26_h.jpg

• 4 months later...

Went this morning to pick up my current flipper's ugly twin........

......... and saw these from the highway sitting behind the Denver West Marriott......

........ so I had to hastily exit and check them out.........Manufacturer test cars all with Georgia MFG plates and no badging......

....... and up pulled a production model.....2013 Porsche 918..... each copy a mere $845,000........ :eek:

The guys out with the cars were cool enough, but unfortunately only spoke German..... or at least that's what they wanted me to believe.  They had no problems with me taking photos..... They even fired up the yellow one..... AMAZING sound.  The spoilers are adjustable by computer and manually, and the tail lights actually open outward to allow for more air flow past them at high speed. The Sprinter vans are the support vehicles.  One had the side doors open, full of tires and parts with a tire changer and balancing machines. 

....... but apparently they don't want any photos of what is obviously a future Porsche SUV in prototyping/testing.  The covers had steel cable draws along the bottom secured with heavy pad locks..... and small windows in the covers to show what number prototype/vehicle it is.

• 3 months later...

How about exotic motorcycles?

A Voxan 1000 Street Scrambler in the parking lot where I was working in France:

Ducati 999R Xerox Edition:

I have no idea what it is... LOL

OK, so these two bikes aren't exotic, but the sidecars make them stand out from the crowd.

Kawasaki ZX12R with sidecar

Yamaha FJ1200 with sidecar

• 9 months later...