MD guys

link16

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm out of prince Frederick, solomons outside of D.C no wheeling here as far as I know. I'm down for a ride in a few weeks on a mild 2.5 build. Just waiting on my tires to get here and a couple other trustworthy wheelers (i.e. no jeep left behind act). Any like minds for a mild trail ride text or PM me. 2108709310 Oh ya my jeep is texas proven so apologize in advance for the ugly.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks for posting--especially for being one of the minority that shows in the header where you are. Not a mudder as I am only a 4x2. Up for camp-outs, swap meets or other events not limited to just Jeeps. Please, y'all keep me in mind if something fun is happnin around the DC Metro area. Thanks again and happy motoring!

Thanks for posting--especially for being one of the minority that shows in the header where you are. Not a mudder as I am only a 4x2. Up for camp-outs, swap meets or other events not limited to just Jeeps. Please, y'all keep me in mind if something fun is happnin around the DC Metro area. Thanks again and happy motoring!

Where in the DC area?  I can thankfully say that I'm FROM PG County.  I live in Frederick County now.

This is well worth the ride...get there early on Saturday to hit the swap meet

http://pajeeps.org

Pa jeep show

York pa

July 18-19

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

It's a new year and I'm newish here. I live in Washington DC and it seems as though by reading this that there were some MJ/Jeep fans here or at least close. Let's do something! We can wrench at my house or the hobby shop on base (if you haven't used one, they're cool). I've never been off road in any of my Jeeps. I got spare jeeps to loan if we're doing something cool!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's a new year and I'm newish here. I live in Washington DC and it seems as though by reading this that there were some MJ/Jeep fans here a couple years ago or at least close. Let's do something! We can wrench at my house or the hobby shop on base (if you haven't used one, they're cool). I've never been off road in any of my Jeeps. I got spare jeeps to loan if we're doing something cool!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk