wtb taillights

STERLING STINGER

DJM is in the Springs. That's 20 minutes from here the way I drive. 25 for everyone else.

Cool, we have been thinking to go there an visit my son, he is at the Base there. Hmm, would have to tow the MJ though, it won't fit 6... :roll:

Q

aw man ya sure ill pay u 200 for your 30$ lights...are you serious?

Nope you'd be paying $200, for $350 tail lights.

Thats a deal in my book.

Rob L.

It's just supply and demand..........

I got the supply, and I demand that price :D

Plus, I need the money :doh:

If you really need some money i can loan you a little bit...couple hundred...and I'm sure someone else on here can help you out..heck, even like 5 bucks per person would be alot. I know how it is to be in money problems...remember my winters are COLD as a landscpaer, especially when it don't snow..just pm me if you need to...just cuz i don't like you dosnt mean i won't help you out....really

No, that's fine, I'm OK :D

I too had 4 bad months with things slowing down, but work is picking up again :banana:

No, I just had to work the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) to make up getting a job done, and ever though your offer was generous, I make that in a couple hours doing my specialty work, installing automatic door operators.

But thanks for the offer :D

I Plow in the winter too, but I do mostly my own stuff, and a couple "friends" and neighbors, so it cost me money to plow :(

So, like your steering gear tread, you don't like Rob or me :eek:

Too bad, I'd offer you a steering gear, but I'm sure you can find one local :dunno:

Q

aw man ya sure ill pay u 200 for your 30$ lights...are you serious?

Nope you'd be paying $200, for $350 tail lights.

Thats a deal in my book.

Rob L.

It's just supply and demand..........

I got the supply, and I demand that price :D

Plus, I need the money :doh:

If you really need some money i can loan you a little bit...couple hundred...and I'm sure someone else on here can help you out..heck, even like 5 bucks per person would be alot. I know how it is to be in money problems...remember my winters are COLD as a landscpaer, especially when it don't snow..just pm me if you need to...just cuz i don't like you dosnt mean i won't help you out....really

No, that's fine, I'm OK :D

I too had 4 bad months with things slowing down, but work is picking up again :banana:

No, I just had to work the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) to make up getting a job done, and ever though your offer was generous, I make that in a couple hours doing my specialty work, installing automatic door operators.

But thanks for the offer :D

I Plow in the winter too, but I do mostly my own stuff, and a couple "friends" and neighbors, so it cost me money to plow :(

So, like your steering gear tread, you don't like Rob or me :eek:

Too bad, I'd offer you a steering gear, but I'm sure you can find one local :dunno:

Sorry wild i thought it was autos response. I don't need a steering boz from anyone cuz i got pnps all around me. And I'm not even mad....i was a little upset at auto 2 days ago cuz hes a wise guy :)

• 3 weeks later...

So you still need a set of lights?

I've got a set that are useable, but in no way perfect. I know I'll never use them on either of my trucks. What are you willing to pay total for them?

Before I ship them, I'll need to have payment in hand. I can get pics tonight if you are interested.