Comanche of the month, May 2010 --- 89Eliminator's 1989

I was test driving a customers car with him in it. If I was alone I might have flagged you to stop. If you are ever back in Sturtevant driving down Hwy 11 stop on by my shop. I'm right next to the RR tracks on Hwy 11. You will see a black XJ or Blue YJ and my old red CJ plow truck at the shop.

Mike

I was test driving a customers car with him in it. If I was alone I might have flagged you to stop. If you are ever back in Sturtevant driving down Hwy 11 stop on by my shop. I'm right next to the RR tracks on Hwy 11. You will see a black XJ or Blue YJ and my old red CJ plow truck at the shop.

Mike

I'm always in the area. when i have a free moment, i will swing by. :thumbsup:

Congrats Wade - you should have been here sooner. :cheers: If my truck ever grows up to be a wheelin' machine, I'd want it to be just like yours. Most excellent work.

Congrats on that great looking red Eliminator. I agree with Don. And looking at your red truck makes me think mine should get lifted. I am getting a sudden urge to lift mine to the sky so I won't look at yours any more. :cheers:

And those red fender flairs are starting to grow on me too. Too many people cut the flairs off. Is that called Colorado Red?

Congrats Wade - you should have been here sooner. :cheers: If my truck ever grows up to be a wheelin' machine, I'd want it to be just like yours. Most excellent work.

Congrats on that great looking red Eliminator. I agree with Don. And looking at your red truck makes me think mine should get lifted. I am getting a sudden urge to lift mine to the sky so I won't look at yours any more. :cheers:

And those red fender flairs are starting to grow on me too. Too many people cut the flairs off. Is that called Colorado Red?

yes, its Colorado Red.

• kryptronic unpinned and featured this topic