87 jeep comanche (good condition)

mines got some snow tires with stock suspension :D they arent too big but they are slightly oversized. that little truck will go anywhere :yes: i have a 75 maverick and i put tires on it that are too big. it would grind going around curves because the tires would rub the tire well when the shocks got pushed down. i took to wheel off and got a 2" steel pipe and a sledge hammer and just smashed in the parts of the tire well that were getting rubbed. problem solved :banana: i love old beater cars :yes:

yea i don't want to do that with the comanche shes too special to much of a find. but if i keep it instead of getting a new paint job i am thinkin of getting not only the under body and the floor inside rhino line but the truck bed and whole extieror aswell idk ho id really look but i don't got to worrry about rust all that much or gettin it scratch when trail riding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thats to bad but we will c how everything goes it might be right back up for sale shortly idk I'm lookin for somthin different and definently somthin with 4 whel drive

• 2 weeks later...

but i don't have the time or money to do that

still for sale or trade if any one iss interested let me know motivated seller

• 6 months later...

Archived