87 jeep comanche (good condition)

i have a 1987 jeep comanche 2wd for sale or trade. i don't want to get rid of it but i don't have much of a choice. it hase the 4.0 straight 6. only has 137xxx miles on it and the long bed. headliner sags idles funny and needs new sway bar links. and a brake job. has brand new 31 inch wrangler tires on it nothing power and air does not work. everything original except after market radio. has some minor surface rust

I'm looking for 1700 o.b.o and I'm located in lake orion michigan

Nice MJ, you should keep it, and stick around here. rtft.gif

(welcome to CC :yes: )

And having A/C is a plus, even if it doesn't work, atleast the parts are there.

How much are you asking, and what's your location?

yea i finally got around to it but no one seems to be hitting it up havent had a single offer or email yet

Give it time. Some of these Comanche nuts will be receiving their rebate checks in the coming weeks and will be looking for a place to spend it! I was in the market for another MJ and yours looks like a great candidate, but it looks like I owe Uncle Sam money this year.

Good luck with the sale!

yea thanx for checkin it out man. sux that u owe money this year. money is tight for every one thats y i gotta sell it. but if you know any one looking send them this way

alright I'm gonna srop the price to 1600 come on its a good deal for this truck only 137xxx miles on it. everything original only needs a tune up and the ceiling needs to be reapolstered

alright if your gonna stop by at look please leave me feed back i don't care if you just wanna say hi! I wanna hear what you think of my jeep and if your interested i only have it up here because i need cash. if i don't sell it it will become a dd/bogger. any ideas on how i should go about converting it to 4x4 or how big of a lift :dunno: anything ill be happy to here what ever you think or is on your mind

haha to make it a 4wd you need another jeep generally :ack: which means you need to be able to afford two :( there is a cherokee right up the road from me with a 4wd front end under it and it just sits in a fence row. i wish i had money so bad :fs1:

yea I'm hoping to find the parts at a junkyard or off craigslist. if i end up keeping the comanche i have a feeling it will be a long slow project.

Archived