Anyone looking for bed-side Patch Panels?

edit:  Key Parts makes bed flare patch panels.  buy 2 pass sides unless your truck needs that cutout that the drivers side has.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/175015215219?_trkparms=ispr%3D1&hash=item28bfb84073%3Ag%3AhIcAAOSwnXhhipRU&amdata=enc%3AAQAGAAAA4BDBGN4NTpuDYElg9bxZ7iaElKqTT2Evg%2Bd27cYxnnTDLD%2FiFOEMUb9J5ZMI2NE1FdTAiN4E1b2IKIbk3H6WiRsmEqgo7V0ds3I7uOBGQ%2BHWvXAQp%2BSzx5BZTovi%2FmeRMwfxv1lN9eKE3BJqi9TyKpH4VFB2exZYKOmB%2FJwxTLOiGRiMaVmXmMqKRpLqoQJ%2FR6T85XKy67WEevlQfICLPmNHNsVm7CboxPeLFXoEfFVLB4LvFyhCf%2BzyXoL7YyqSgQN9R%2FC%2FUJXgnYhSz3znoerh7sMpA%2B7gwgc3oAsIYny2|tkp%3ABFBMwp-shZBg&LH_ItemCondition=3

s-l1600.png

Looks like someone may be selling MJ patch panels after all:

http://stores.zmjeeps.com/StoreFront.bok

They're not on the web site, but 'Zack' says he has them if you want them

PM's from NEOW:

do you know of any companies that sell replacement bed sides for the long bed (Comanche)?

I came across them once before, or thought I did, when I was looking for them for my J20. Any ideas or direction would be appreciated.

Thanks

-Jeff

Hi Jeff,

There was a post on Comanche Club about this recently,

other than a couple guys who somehow lucked into finding complete factory bedsides,

everyone else has had to cut them off a donor, or have a body shop duplicate the bends.

A couple of guys said they used the wheel edges from front fenders, but either way,

no one is making off the shelf aftermarket patch panels for them.

Good luck,

Jimmy

Hey Jim,

Just fyi, Zack at http://stores.zmjeeps.com/StoreFront.bok does sell them. He doesn't show them on his site but he does have them. Might want to pass the info along on the MJ site.

Thanks again

-Jeff

I'm not looking for them right now,

but if anyone calls for them, be sure to post back what's available, and how much. :cheers:

ZMJeeps info:

About Z&M Jeeps Ltd.

Thanks for your interest in Z&M Jeeps Ltd..

In business since 1992, our mission is to provide a single source for all your Jeeping needs. Parts; new, used, and NOS, accessories, and aftermarket, Z&M Jeeps covers it all.

We will be adding extra features over the next few months, so come back regularly.

You can contact us at:

Z&M Jeeps Ltd. or by phone at 419.893.4JEEP (4533).

We are located at:

1298 Conant St

Maumee, OH 43537

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I called and he has them this is what he said: I do have bed side skins for the Comanche pickup. They are replacement skins that run from the top rail on the inside the whole way down the outside to the bottom edge. Price is $160 per side and they have to be shipped truck freight, so I would need your zip code at the very least before I could quote you shipping. I didn't know these were so popular, I haven't sold a set of these in years.

I paid for a pair and I will pick it up Saturday.

I paid for a pair and I will pick it up Saturday.

:cheers: this pleases me. :yes:

I wonder if this is something they have a certain number of left over, or something that is still currently being made by them/or for them.

They mention rockers, floors, etc etc for other trucks on the web page,

if you didn't mind, could you ask what else they have available for us :wavey:

A source for 'factory style' rockers would be a huge plus. :banana:

Pics of factory style MJ & XJ rockers vs cheep versions:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21448

We should get him to stop by and check the place out... Might be quite a bit of MJ money to be made here... A fella could make a killing on body panels with the majority of us up here in the rust belt. And those of use who wheel clean MJ's... (WADE)

Rob L.

I just talked to Zach, He said they are $160 a piece, and only for a 7ft bed, i guess you have to trim them. He said they are not N.O.S. He has a sheetmetal company make them for him, so its not like theres a limited amount. He seemed like he was legit. He doesnt want to post them on here because he said something about becoming evil corporate something, I don't know, But all I can say is I am going to get a pair.

Just mailed zack to tell him I need a pair of cab corners. I also asked how big they planned on making them. Got this reply

Jo,

I would look to the Comanche people to give me their input on how high up to make them. We can only do so much, but I would like to hear input and see some pictures of what people need. Also, it would help it people bought the other Comanche parts I already sell. Thanks,

Zack Heisey

Z&M Jeeps Ltd.

zack@zmjeeps.com

http://www.zmjeeps.com

419.893.4JEEP (4533)

:cheers:

Also, it would help it people bought the other Comanche parts I already sell. Thanks,

:rotf:

It's hard to argue with that. :agree:

Hopefully the rest of his MJ stuff is nice, and starts flying off the shelves :yes:

We REALLY could use a decent supplier of this stuff. :cheers:

Hopefully the rest of his MJ stuff is nice, and starts flying off the shelves :yes:

We REALLY could use a decent supplier of this stuff. :cheers:

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

X10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Rob L.

We should get him to stop by and check the place out

:agree:

Zach is pretty active on IFJSA

http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/member.php?u=219

Would be cool if he could stop in here. 8)

It also looks like he's the real deal,

seems that NOS FSJ body on Ebay a couple of weeks ago:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21526

came out of his inventory. :eek:

Hello All. I thought I'd join up now that you guys have found out about me. Its not easy to come into a forum cold turkey. I have lots of parts for Comanches and lots of other Jeeps. For sheetmetal, what I regularly keep in stock is the following for Comanche's:

Rocker Panels L/R

Floor Pans Front L/R

Floor Pans Complete (include under seat) L/R

Bed Sides L/R

Bed Floors in 1/2's L/R

Plus anything that crosses over to an XJ.

For the post above about the NOS wide trac cherokee body, the one sold on ebay did not come from my place, but I have one just like it.

I will say, I don't have much MJ stuff on my website, but it is available and if it starts selling I will get it up there to make ordering easier for you guys. For now, please feel free to use the contact information below. Thanks,

Zack Heisey

zack@zmjeeps.com

Z&M Jeeps Ltd.

Hello All. I thought I'd join up now that you guys have found out about me. Its not easy to come into a forum cold turkey. I have lots of parts for Comanches and lots of other Jeeps. For sheetmetal, what I regularly keep in stock is the following for Comanche's:

Rocker Panels L/R

Floor Pans Front L/R

Floor Pans Complete (include under seat) L/R

Bed Sides L/R

Bed Floors in 1/2's L/R

Plus anything that crosses over to an XJ.

For the post above about the NOS wide trac cherokee body, the one sold on ebay did not come from my place, but I have one just like it.

I will say, I don't have much MJ stuff on my website, but it is available and if it starts selling I will get it up there to make ordering easier for you guys. For now, please feel free to use the contact information below. Thanks,

Zack Heisey

zack@zmjeeps.com

Z&M Jeeps Ltd.

Hello Zach! :bowdown:

Welcome to the group! It sounds like you are a rusty Comanche owners dream! I can't tell you how much your stuff is going to come in handy for all of us, and its awesome that you finally stopped by! :clapping:

Rob L. :cheers: