Michigan, Midwest people, or anyone else interested.

We'll see. I'm still working on the garage. Once it's cleared out, I'll be hauling the truck over and starting work on the rear axle, springs and shocks.

At least the weather is nice. :D

I am still willing to make a day of it. My truck should be up and running by the 10th. I could make the Badlands if someone had an open spot on a trailer. But anyhow I think someone suggested the idea of a fall meet at the Mounds so maybe we could toss the idea around again? comanche.gif

Mine doesn't like the highway. Or any speeds over 45mph. She wraps at about 3100RPM at 50.

Eek! :eek: Sounds like something that you may want to investigate. At least to figure out what the problem is.

Yeah, cause if you can't go 90 it's no good.

And if your like 89eliminator you be left behind going only 60mph. :teehee:

that will be fixed pretty soon :D

I hope so, you going to change yokes as well or just changing the seal?

Yeah, cause if you can't go 90 it's no good.

And if your like 89eliminator you be left behind going only 60mph. :teehee:

that will be fixed pretty soon :D

I hope so, you going to change yokes as well or just changing the seal?

I'm thinkin just the seal

Nothing wrong with the truck. Just big gears and a three speed 350 turbo trans. But I do have to wire my locking torque converter up.

If we do have a Mid-Michigan meet those of you that do not want to wheel all day and then drive home might be able to stay at my place (camp in the yard, I live on a few acres). We could spend the day wheelin' and then spend the evening barbequeing, sitting around the bonfire and drinking beer. And take some poser pics in the yard and junk like that. So I guess lets see what kind of interest we have in this so I can make a list and let my neighbors know I will be having a bunch of wild hooligans hangin' around. Maybe fall isn't such a good idea. Maybe late summer. That way it is still warm enough to hang outside.

WELL WHO IS INTERESTED?

We need to agree on a date!

image_209027.gif

Hey, if there is any chance of me going it would need to be on or before August 24th. I head back to school the next weekend...

Roger just pointed me toward this thread and there is a good possibility I can make it now that I know about it...