Florida?

FLMANCHE526

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've got everything together now. I just need to find some time and some extra hands to help get it done.

What is everyone up to this Saturday?

I am going to be helping RockMJ put his transmission in Sat/Sun? I will have a hard time trying to find time for that - watching niece & nephew this weekend.

Nate, I wouldnt be able to help for a few weeks as I just dropped the MJ off at the painters so I won't have it back for at least a week and a half. We still want to get you up and running but the distance makes it harder to arrange. I know I am gone the weekend of the 17th but after that I am available. Do you have everything we need to get you going?

RockMJ

Hey Nate and Rock Mj, please keep me posted, I would like to help out if I can. Don't know my schedule for each weekend but will definitely help if I have a few free hours. I think you have my cell Nate, I know Rich does, please call if something comes up. Hey Rich, which mj is getting painted? Can't wait to see it.

Nate and Buxmj - Saturday the 24th is the Jeep Jam event ~

"Citrus County Jeepers would like to cordially invite you to our 3rd Annual Jeep Jam & Rock Buggy Event. Saturday March 24th. Sponsored by Crystal Automotive Jeep; CTA Audio & Horse Hole Creek of Inglis, Florida. Hosting the beginning of one of largest Jeep events in Florida. Exclusive to all Jeeps & Rock Buggies. 3 huge courses Stock; Moderate; and Extreme. Merchandise Vendors, Raffle Items, Door Prizes, Competitions, 100's of Show Jeeps and much, much more. Benefiting several local charities! Located at Horse Hole Creek 13210 SE Us Hwy 19 Inglis, Florida. Non-Alcohol event

Entrants:Show Pre-Registration: $ 20.00 Per Jeep; Day of Show: $ 25.00 Per Jeep,

Non-Registered Spectators Only: $5.00 Per Person, Children Under 12 Free

Free T-Shirt & Goody Bag to first 40 Jeep entries+Door Prizes+Trophies

Pre-Register today @ http://www.citrusjeepers.com"

This Saturday I will be in Brooksville for my nephews 7th birthday, so that weekend is out for me. RockMj is getting his jeep back from the painters that weekend Buxmj. What is going on with everyone on the 31st?

• 5 weeks later...
Oh true. How about next weekend?

Nate, any word on your rig man? Mine is down right now waiting on parts to show up. Just wondering how much of the necessary stuff for the swap youve gathered

RockMJ

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't been on in a while. I've kid of been in a bit of a funk lately and lost all motivation to work on the truck. But I have made some progress recently and I have everything I need to finish.

Last Sunday a buddy and I managed to get the new engine in. However I haven't been able to get it flush with the tranny. I'm still trying to coax it into place.

Unfortunately my grandmother has given me a deadline to get it done or she's having the truck towed to a salvage yard.

If anyone is able to come help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Nate

Oh and by the way. I know its real short notice but this Sunday I'll be working trying to get everything back together. If anyone is able to come please let me know.

Unfortunately the above said date that my grandmother gave me is Monday so I'm on a major time crunch and having 2 jobs and going to school full time makes it hard to find time to work on it. :-/

• 2 weeks later...
And I wanted to point out to everyone in Florida that Jeep Beach is just around the corner! Two weeks until the event, who all is going? MJ convoy? jamminz.gif

RockMJ

Hey when are you leaving for jeep beach i just decided today that i will probably be going.

And I wanted to point out to everyone in Florida that Jeep Beach is just around the corner! Two weeks until the event, who all is going? MJ convoy? jamminz.gif

RockMJ

Hey when are you leaving for jeep beach i just decided today that i will probably be going.

Hey Donkey, I know its a really late response but my wife and I ended up not going. Too much going on and we had family down during the week so next year I guess lol

RockMJ

I'm down for a meet and greet. I know Drahcir would be in too. We should probably get a list going and try and pick a date, local and time.

Nate, how did you make out with the MJ man?

RockMJ

When are you all talking cause I'd be interested. I went to jeep beach and my mj won best of the rest jamminz.gif

Thanks guys

Mark

I'm in Lakeland area

I won't be around until the weekend of the 19th, but were trying to get Drahcir's rig back up and running (new motor). You have a pic of your rig?

RockMJ

When are you all talking cause I'd be interested. I went to jeep beach and my mj won best of the rest jamminz.gif

Thanks guys

Mark

I'm in Lakeland area

I won't be around until the weekend of the 19th, but were trying to get Drahcir's rig back up and running (new motor). You have a pic of your rig?

RockMJ

Yes but I don't I can't post it on here from my phone I can email you one

• 3 weeks later...