Florida?

FLMANCHE526

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My MJ is going to be so happy to be around others of its kind lol

RockMJ

Yes it will :thumbsup: . We need to get Brandon to come also - that would make 3, 4, no 5 total! We can push the 86 out for photos! If we can get 86comanchexNate up and running - SEVEN!

It will be a War Party - I think I made that up????

That weekend looks good for me. I don't have to work the weekend as of right now so I'm good to go. So I believe that makes 3 so far?

So headcount looks like:

Drahcir

Donkey

RockMJ

Any tools you need or don't have that one of us might? Were gonna have to exchange numbers and names at some point lol

RockMJ

I have some stuff I can bring with me. I'm sure between the four of us we have everything you need to get it done. Engine hoist is probably the most important lol. Shoot me a PM with your phone number and name and ill do the same back man

RockMJ

As RockMJ said - we should have enough tools between us. I carry most of the hand tools needed to work our trucks. The hoist is a good thing :thumbsup: . Do you have the engine leveling thing-a-ma-job? I can bring mine if needed - it does help.

I would love to help out and hang out also. I think I can make it on the 5th. Unfortunately I have a gig on the 4th which is taking up most of the day. As for tools, I have mostly small stuff and would be happy to bring anything I have. Let me know! Buck.

Hey guys, I won't be able to make the trip. I actually have my MJ up for sale (not by my choice trust me). Ive been fighting a nasty case of pneumonia and because of that, ive been out of work more often than ive been there. With that said, bills are pilling up so I'm trying to make things right by letting the MJ go to a good home. Really sorry about not being able to make the wrench fest guys. If anyone is interested, the MJ is up for sale in the for sale section

RockMJ

Dang Rock - that sucks. Get well.

Nate - Are we still shooting for the 5th? It may just be you and me then - I need to get with RenegadeDave this week to see if he is still going to make it? PM me your info if you still want me to come, or if you intend on postponing it. - Rich

How did you guys make out?

RockMJ

Called Nate Saturday - he ran into an issue with the motor. He is going to reschedule something for us to attend at another time.

I think he just told you that knowing the real truth would break everyone's heart. I got a PM from him saying he absolutely couldn't go through with the swap without me being present hahaha! God, I really hope that's not the truth :rotfl2: . I am down for helping out still, I'm feeling "normal" again

RockMJ