Florida?

FLMANCHE526

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I'm in Florida 352/ocala area, if anyone has a spare set of the stock cherokee/comanche rims like these then please pm me looking for a decent set of 4, also would be willing to get together for some trail riding have a few buddies that would like to go as well (mostly zj and xj) don't have my MJ up and running yet but would love to go with my XJ.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm in Florida 352/ocala area, if anyone has a spare set of the stock cherokee/comanche rims like these then please pm me looking for a decent set of 4, also would be willing to get together for some trail riding have a few buddies that would like to go as well (mostly zj and xj) don't have my MJ up and running yet but would love to go with my XJ.

Hey I'm in the Ocala area too. I'm working on gettin my MJ back on the road just got a new motor for it. Have you heard of the Ocala Jeep Club?

Sorry guys that I havent responded to this in a while. Ocala is where I bought my MJ from a while back. I havent heard of that club but after a bad experience with one group down here out of Tampa I pretty much gave up on the club scene. Not to say I wouldnt get involved with another group if they were true Jeep people. Its nice to know there are more MJ owners in FL, and relatively local actually

RockMJ

Well of the three of us responding I think one of our rigs are currently drivable, that rig being Drahcir's. I would definitely like to link up with everyone even if its for a meet and greet type thing. My MJ should be moving after this weekend once I replace the injector o-rings and a few other things

RockMJ

mine should hopefully be up and running in a couple weeks.

Ive been saying this for 6 months now haha! Well, hell if possible it would be nice to get everyone together to give you a hand with the motor swap. Would go a lot faster if we got all of us to come and give you a hand

RockMJ

Well damn. I never thought about that. Let me see if I can get more of the $#!& together and maybe we can plan out a day where everyone can come up here.

If people are willing to make the drive. lol

I would love to help out :cheers: . I just need advanced notice because of work/family.

Oh and if we get it all done there's a couple good wheelin areas right around the corner from my house :banana:

I would probably ride with someone. Mines 2wd still and I get nervous just driving it around the block to be honest. Still have a lot of kinks to be worked out of the system but I'm down for some exploring

RockMJ

Well damn. I never thought about that. Let me see if I can get more of the $#!& together and maybe we can plan out a day where everyone can come up here.

I would love to help out :cheers: . I just need advanced notice because of work/family.

Where exactly are you in FL? I know you told me but I cannot remember for the life of me. I think this sounds like a plan, get a few of us together on a weekend and have a little wrenching party :yes:

RockMJ

Where exactly are you in FL? I know you told me but I cannot remember for the life of me. I think this sounds like a plan, get a few of us together on a weekend and have a little wrenching party :yes:

RockMJ

I am right down the street from you in Tarpon Springs :cheers: .

I am right down the street from you in Tarpon Springs :cheers: .

Serious? Yeah you are literally right down the street from me. Well damn man, youll have to hit me up if you need a hand wrenching too.

Let me know so I can get everything together on my end and make the haul up there. Should be interesting for my MJ's first long trip jamminz.gif

RockMJ

Completely awesome man! I FINALLY got my fuel leak situation under control. What a PITA that was. Pretty much every o-ring kit they gave me was "the correct one" which in fact was a lie lol. I pretty much argued up and down with the guy at the parts counter that the fuel rail and intake manifold o-rings were different sizes. Probably should have know I would have issues when he said "Oh, ive never heard of a Jeep truck before. Is it like a Wrangler?" haha. On a different note, is that shop at your house or what? Pretty awesome setup and I'm still madly in love with the Carryall

RockMJ