Florida?

FLMANCHE526

We are riding this Saturday in Richloam.. Check out this link..post up if you want to meet us there.. I'm bringing my Comanche and would love to see some more

http://www.jackedupjeepclub.com/showthr ... hloam-ride

Thank you for posting this up. I have family in town, so I will not be able to make this one. I would love to see another Comanche :cheers:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I just moved to Florida like 6 months ago and I know this post is old but it would be great to have some local buddies to wrench on the MJ's with. Anyone near New Port Richey?

RockMJ

Hey RockMJ,

Welcome to CC! I am right around the corner from you. There are a few others in ther area too.

A local club is having its social on AUGUST 5, 2011 AT BEEF O' BRADY'S IN LAND O' LAKES ON S.R.54 1 MILE WEST OF HWY41 IN THE PUBLIX SHOPPING CENTER -

http://www.legionofjeepers.com/forums/v ... =19&t=2746

Hope to see you there - Rich

Hey guys, I just moved to Florida like 6 months ago and I know this post is old but it would be great to have some local buddies to wrench on the MJ's with. Anyone near New Port Richey?

RockMJ

got any pictures of the manche i pass by one near the suncoast park way and 54 about a month ago was red with a mild lift.

Hey guys! It would be great to meet some of you and finally have some wrenching buddies down here! My MJ isnt on the road yet, I'm currently putting it together but all in all its in great shape. This is the 14th Jeep ive owned and ive always wanted one but the winters up in PA always destroyed these so I never got my hands on one. We should plan an MJ specific group meet and greet. That would be awesome!

RockMJ

Hey RockMJ,

Welcome to CC! I am right around the corner from you. There are a few others in ther area too.

A local club is having its social on AUGUST 5, 2011 AT BEEF O' BRADY'S IN LAND O' LAKES ON S.R.54 1 MILE WEST OF HWY41 IN THE PUBLIX SHOPPING CENTER -

http://www.legionofjeepers.com/forums/v ... =19&t=2746

Hope to see you there - Rich

Hey Rich, I won't be making the event for sure. I am still in the building process of mine but if anyone is bored and would like to lend a hand lol. Any of you guys know of any good salvage yards around here? I am looking for bucket seats for the MJ and a few other parts

RockMJ

Hey Rich, I won't be making the event for sure. I am still in the building process of mine but if anyone is bored and would like to lend a hand lol. Any of you guys know of any good salvage yards around here? I am looking for bucket seats for the MJ and a few other parts RockMJ

Rock - you don't have to have the jeep done to hang out ;) . I would love to give you a hand - I just need to plan in advance because of work.

Yes - go to LKQ of Clearwater - located at 12501 40th Street North, south of Ulmerton.

:cheers: Rich

Yeah for sure man and thanks for the info! Anyone down for making a junkyard run soon? I a few months ago started talking to a group of guys in Tampa, HCJ to be exact but nobody is really local to where I live. I am over in New Port Richey and would be glad to have some wrenching buddies to hang with. If anyone is planning a run to the yard let me know, ill be more than glad to go

RockMJ

• 1 month later...
Junkyard run anyone? I need a few things and it sounds like LKQ is probably the biggest and best in the general area? Would still like to meet some other MJ owners in the area :D

RockMJ

Rock - heading out to the CLW/St Pete LKQ this Saturday, with the crew from Gear Works, if interested. I will be in a black XJ, but my friend may have his MJ there?!?

Maybe we will see you there - Rich

Rich, I would but I am working tomorrow so ill be gone all day. Ahh, next time though! I need some stuff, mainly a tailgate, a replacement clock and maybe some bucket seats. Ill have to link up with you guys in the future for sure

RockMJ

Rich, I would but I am working tomorrow so ill be gone all day. Ahh, next time though! I need some stuff, mainly a tailgate, a replacement clock and maybe some bucket seats. Ill have to link up with you guys in the future for sure

RockMJ

:cheers: I will let you know if anything on your list is there.

RockMJ

:cheers: I will let you know if anything on your list is there.

Hey Rich, I snagged that tailgate you found me on CL. Thanks a ton buddy!

RockMJ

jamminz.gif x10 man haha! I am planning to finish up the front end this week, tackle the interior this weekend, and make my way back to the tailgate next week or weekend some time. Its funny because I went outside this morning to make sure I wasnt crazy and that it really was spotless lol. Thanks again man!

RockMJ