Sign in to follow this  
DJM/78

Not the " LAST OF THE MANCHES " 2-92 build project.

It looks like there is enough room to slide the tailgate in and out , but I don't know .

I'm trying to figure it out myself ... :dunno:

my point is...what good is a truck with no usable tail gate?

and, if you're worried about cell phone drivers, why doesn't it wrap around the rear quarters?

It looks like there is enough room to slide the tailgate in and out , but I don't know .

I'm trying to figure it out myself ... :dunno:

I am going to fab a tire carrier to fill that space. it's a work in progress! and yes EVERY ONE in LosAngeles is a cellphone Driver. I try to use my jeep offroad.

Ahh , makes sense now .... :yes:

But you didn't answer my question of if you can fab me those brackets ... :thumbsup:

I'm sorry man, but i have far to many projects and not enough time to complete them. The down side to buying the JCR bracket is they used the same 6 mounting holes I used.They don't include the shackle bolt or that bolt in the back. but that is a good idea and is strong. I think your suggestion was great. If i had the resource to fab a bunch of them, i would help you out.

Does any one know what happened to DJM/78 or his truck? This used to be one of my favorite trucks on the forum.