FS:NEPA-Lotsa parts

smithe1811

i have alot of parts here that i need to sell so i can move forward on Mjolnir, all prices listed are negotiable and all parts are also trade-able, i don't have pics at the moment but if you really need them i will try to get some, things are hectic right now, anyway, on to the goods

-near complete brownish interior-$50 + shipping for all of it

-pretty good headliner, needs reupholstering- $50 + shipping SOLD

-lund solar visor, needs paint, no mounting hardware-$50 +shippingSOLD

-2 sets of decent tail lights, 3 are plain and one has black trim-$20 each+shipping-sold!

-whats left of a parts truck, nothing usable from the body, drivetrain will run with very minimal work,about 60k on it, 4.0,aw4,231,3:55's.-free+you pick up-Gone!

-manual remote mirrors that work-$20 each +shipping

-1 good set of cab vents-$30+shipping

-stock radio from my 88, worked when replaced with cd player. $25 +shipping PENDING

NEW- decent tailgate, minor dings. spray painted green by PO-$100 OBO

NEW- solid rear window, good rubber on it-$50

parts i need and would trade for

-shocks for a SWB with a 4.5 inch lift, new or used doesnt matter as long as they work good

-floor boards

-sheet metal 16 or 18 gauge

-95/96 dual diaphragm brake booster

-track bar for a 4-6 inch lift

-swaybar disco's

-stock pushbar with brush gaurds

-SWB bed

-3:55 axles

-parking brake cable

I'm sure i have more parts laying around, just ask and well work something out, need this stuff sold/traded.

Erik

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have alot of parts here that i need to sell so i can move forward on Mjolnir, all prices listed are negotiable and all parts are also trade-able, i don't have pics at the moment but if you really need them i will try to get some, things are hectic right now, anyway, on to the goods

-near complete brownish interior-$50 + shipping for all of it

-pretty good headliner, needs reupholstering- $50 + shipping

-lund solar visor, needs paint, no mounting hardware-$50 +shipping

-2 sets of decent tail lights, 3 are plain and one has black trim-$20 each+shipping

-whats left of a parts truck, nothing usable from the body, drivetrain will run with very minimal work,about 60k on it, 4.0,aw4,231,3:55's.-$50+you pick up

-manual remote mirrors that work-$20 each +shipping

-1 good set of cab vents-$30+shipping

parts i need and would trade for

-shocks for a SWB with a 4.5 inch lift, new or used doesnt matter as long as they work good

-floor boards

-gray drivers side seatbelt(female end)

-sheet metal

-dual diaphragm brake booster

-31 inch tires, ok amount of tread, no dryrott

I'm sure i have more parts laying around, just ask and well work something out, need this stuff sold/traded.

Erik

where r u from in nepa?

I'm near scranton

i don't have a whole lot of time right now to pull parts off of the truck, I'm in the middle of moving, thats why I'm trying to get rid of it. so if anyone wants it, its free, just pick it up, all it needs to run is a battery, throttlebody, pvc valve and fuses. renix 4.0, aw4, 231, 30/35 with 3:55's. i really don't want to scrap it but if its not gone in a week or so then that will be it.

pics of it won't matter, the body and frame are trashed, you would be pretty much getting just a low mileage drive train, its an 88 so you could use it to replace the one in your 88. even if you don't want to give me the nerf bars for it, you could just have the truck. i just need it gone asap.it would need to be towed on a car transport with all 4 wheels off the ground. oh, the truck also has cruise control, was going to keep that for myself but i ran out of time. ill PM you my number and you can just call me whenever.

Erik

also have a good tailgate too, $50 plus shipping. i will have pics of everything in a day or so.

Do you still have the tail lights?? 'Cause I need the driver's side tail light, so please let me know if you still have it available!!! PM me ASAP. PLEASE, with ship quote for 00953 (Puerto Rico, USA)!!

Archived