Comanche club T-shirts

JohnQ

Anyone interested in getting some Comancheclub T-shirts made?

There is a guy on another forum, that I am a member of, that could hook us up. Post up any intrests or designs and I'll ask the guy about some prices.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just sent a PM to a guy on rubiconownersforum.com who makes t-shirts. I sent him a couple comacheclub logos and asked him if he would be willing to help us out. I also invited him to this post. I will let you all know as soon as I hear from him.

You should have the logo small on the brest (always looks good) and big flexed out MJ on the back

jamminz.gif

:Canadaflag:

I was thinking about the breast logo too, but who's MJ are we gonna use on the back? I love the American flag MJ myself, but we could always try and make a Canadian flag MJ flexing on the back for our MJ Jeepers up north. :D 8)

I don't care if there is one with a canadian flag or not just something genaric

You should have the logo small on the brest (always looks good) and big flexed out MJ on the back

jamminz.gif

:Canadaflag:

I was thinking about the breast logo too, but who's MJ are we gonna use on the back? I love the American flag MJ myself, but we could always try and make a Canadian flag MJ flexing on the back for our MJ Jeepers up north. :D 8)