Who am I talking to?

beaterjeep

Here's me, I'm the fat guy in the middle. :D

I was really hoping you were the one on the left!

PICT8715r.jpg

My hot girlfriend and I in the Bay Area :brows:

Can I borrow her for a day, or maybe a week?

I promise to return her in the same condition I borrowed her in

I'm usually the one behind the camera so my photos were mostly work shots. Here's one that kind of explains my screen name. When a lion or bear finds itself in a place where it shouldn't be I get called. It's not my main duty just "other duties as required". (Note: No lions were harmed in the making of this picture. He woke up with a hangover and a numbered earring)

Isnt that pretty much the same as drawing with a sharpie on a drunk person's face when they are passed out?

l_fd97c676a445bea0e8fcac1092b93cb6.jpg

I am definitely digging the blue!

yep, that answers my questions.

Snowing, in shorts, with a cartload of beer, in a No Frills parkinglot beside a large Diesel Dodge.

:brows: It answers a lot of questions!

But there's still one i have... Can I have the diesel outta that dodge for my next project???

Oh, and here's me:

n202200848_30320637_7886.jpg

I'm the one with all the wrinkles...

in the shirt that is!

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But there's still one i have... Can I have the diesel outta that dodge for my next project???

Hell no! That's the reason I bought the truck. And I plan on having it last me at least another 5 years. I spent way too much on it to pile it up now... And once I do, it's going in an 80's chevy chassis.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

These my only pic of me on my computer.

My name is Tim and I'm another member from Waterford WI.

Here I am playing with the gas axe

n69205416_32820317_2874.jpg

and loading my parts cab. Thats my DD in the background. 3" of lift and 33's...

n69205416_32820319_3482.jpg

I want to know something. When you live in Wisco and you graduate from high school, tech school, college, or maybe it's when you buy a house there, does a Comanche automaticlly come with that? Because, statistically, based on the amount of members here who live in the Cheese state, I'd say 98% of the MJs ever made are there. The other 2% of ownership is divided by those that moved away from Wisconsin but are still within a 4hr drive, and those of us that somehow ended up with one that escaped the herd. Am I the only person who has noticed this? :nuts: :popcorn:

Cheesehead conversation:

"Man, was that awesome that Favre and the Pack beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl?!!!!"

"Yeah, that was pretty cool, but not as cool as my 17th Jeep Comanche I bought the other day."

Speaking of the Super Bowl, since the Stillers (that's spelled by correct pronunciation for those of you who have never graced the city of the 5 time Super Bowl champs!) are out of it, I am O-fficially rooting for the Pack this year! Favre is da man............