Canadian's Comanche, let see your truck and location !!

Red 1989 MJ

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhhh i knew that someone would say that and i allready have a comeback the land behind that sign is my neighbors land and the land in front is mine so i have permission to do that and i showed my neighbor the pict and he laughed :yes:

appologize please

ahhhh i knew that someone would say that and i allready have a comeback the land behind that sign is my neighbors land and the land in front is mine so i have permission to do that and i showed my neighbor the pict and he laughed :yes:

appologize please

No apology necessary.

First of all, you jumped in the Canadian forum...most of my cousins in Massachussets would agree how clueless you are, that you're not even sure what country you are in.

Second, I don't care where the sign is....and neither would any environmentalist that copies your picture and uses it as an example of how jeep guys disregard laws, rules, and have no respect for anything. Anyone who sees the picture without knowing the details won't think twice about the image you are projecting.

hes in the canadian florum as i was taliking to hima bout something and wanted to show me some pics of his jeep and as i told him ive posted on the great lakes , and other american forums and noone minds.

but the sign thing ... its fine if we don't take pics that say Look I'm tresspassing. i have done it all the time. its even more okay if we ask first which i have done. so dude your allowed on this part of the forum just don't put imcriminating pics up and not expect some guys to voice concerns .

damn i should be mod of this forum.

thank you

the funny part is that i helped put that sign up and my name and my neighbors name are on the back WE ARE WHEELING MY PROPTERY . please get your facts stright first then yell at me

like he said i wanted to show him my picts

and i hope there are no hard feelings i thought it was funny thats all .

I'm sorry

and where does it say canadians comanches ONLY the comanches are the same its the owners that are different :dunno:

Canadian's Comanche, let see your truck and location !!

Sorry, I figured this forum was for Canadians.....guess I was wrong. Better go find the Massachusetts forum and post pics of my MJ.

the funny part is that i helped put that sign up and my name and my neighbors name are on the back WE ARE WHEELING MY PROPTERY . please get your facts stright first then yell at me

Fine, guess I'm being a little too polite.

It is NOT ACCEPTABLE to post pics SUGGESTING that you are DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU ACTUALLY ARE OR NOT. It doesn't make it any better whether you are on your own property or not. Pics like this are GENERALLY FROWNED UPON.

My facts are straight....

1)you posted a pic that suggests you are doing something illegal.

2)it can easily be used against us.

3)it doesn't matter whether you actually were doing what is implied or not

4))you don't get the point, most likely because you are still a bit on the younger side

As for "showing him some pics", there's always PM's for that. That would be much more appreciated.

ahaha :shake: how come people are so stubborn

i said I'm sorry

are you having a bad day or something

i just want to get alog and all

and comanche club is in america i don't see any post saying no canadians allowed ssssooooo whats your deal with that

and for the further point it says canadians comanches theres an xj on here ( no offence buddy trying to make a point )

annnnnddddddd i changed the pict tag also so its more clear

and speeding is illegal too no one here does that righttttttttt

Easy fellas. :fool:

It is allowed for other people to post in other adventure planning sections. :thumbsup:

No, it isn't ok to wheel on private land, without permission from the land owner. :no: But if you do have permission, more power to ya. 8)

Lets let that be all.

Rob L. ;)

many thanks ROB

i dident mean to anger people

i thought it was a funny pict you know like when people take picts of there jeep in front of ROAD CLOSED signs there cool and funny at the same time

further more i still got a recite for the sign :D :yes:

Well I have been Here for a while Now and I am In Hamilton Ontario Canada :Canadaflag:

My MJ Is currently Under construction becomming a 98...

Here it is when I first bought it...

2006612640049369580S425x425Q85.jpg

Here is how it has been for the last 4 years

2354888390049369580S425x425Q85.jpg

I will add pics of the current setup Once I get it back from Paint...

how do you like those tiers (name escapes me)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

how do you like those tiers (name escapes me)

Yes they are Truxs sTs's and they are a great tire And rated for everything but MUD however I am never in the mud and the one time I did have them in the mud they did fine...

I would never run them on a stock to mild lifted MJ again unless the MJ was much heavier then it should be as these tires are more meant for heavy trucks...

When they were on my CJ they were the best but the MJ was too light so I could not get rear wheel traction when it was wet out without using fulltime 4WD... Now that my MJ weighs in just over 4000lbs I would try them again...

Hey all, XJcoupe sent me this way.

In Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. Here's my MJ.

88 Short bed. Was 2wd now 4wd.

Bunch of lift, 35's. Rolled once.

Pics in order:

:wavey: welcome- dude / even after the flop/ a new windshield, it still rolls down the street- legal jamminz.gif

get a build thread going Seb, I know ya have more updates, your allways building something :popcorn:

• 2 months later...

I beleive I should introduce myself to

My name is Dominic

I'm from quebec and I just moved last year to Medicine Hat, Alberta

recently bought a new to me 86 MJ X 4x4 that was in decent shape

did a 4,5'' lift on it but plan to go 6.5'' very soon

replace the 2,8L with a 4,0L from a 90 XJ

and I also drive a modify and restore YJ 88 with the Cj grill

Image Not Found

if you go by some time send me a pm we can meet I'm almost on the #1 trans-canada