Roll Call!

CWLONGSHOT

Well,

I am talking to you from Connecticut. No public wheeling available here, the one place we did have, closed up some three years back. But our neighbors to the north and east have ample land available to explore!!

CW

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,

I am talking to you from Connecticut. No public wheeling available here, the one place we did have, closed up some three years back. But our neighbors to the north and east have ample land available to explore!!

CW

What are you doing from June 11-14th?? The NAC crew within NAXJA has a big event at Rausch Creek, it should be a great time!!

• 3 weeks later...
Well,

CW

What are you doing from June 11-14th?? The NAC crew within NAXJA has a big event at Rausch Creek, it should be a great time!!

Andy,

How was the event? Sorry, far too much going on for me to get to wheel... maybe by the fall.

CW

Well,

CW

Andy,

How was the event? Sorry, far too much going on for me to get to wheel... maybe by the fall.

CW

The event was great! Lots of wheeling, lots of good food, and lots of just hanging out and meeting new people.

There are tons and tons of pictures up on NAXJA ... http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=227

Here is a short video of me going through a nice little bowl

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Northeast PA here, scranton/wilkes-barre area.

how far are you from factoryville? my friend has a house up there

not very far at all, mt aunt lives up there too. probably about a 30 min drive for me.

cool! i love it up there, they have a summer cottage on lake kewanee.. havent been up there in a while tho, last time was 2 years ago...