First meet and greet

BPB

where ya' going?

Trail Jamboree. It's actually the next weekend, but we'll be traveling and exploring the entire week. :clapping:

Willy

Where is that at?

where ya' going?

Trail Jamboree. It's actually the next weekend, but we'll be traveling and exploring the entire week. :clapping:

Willy

Where is that at?

Naches. More information here. I think it is full, but I here there are usually a few drop outs.

Willy

Naches, well thats a good 800 mile round trip from here. Pretty long drive for a Sat- Sun & be back to work Mon AM. Guy would need to go on a vacation for that one. But, you all have fun, thats a beautiful area this time of year.

I'm going to be in Baker City area in a couple days (21st to 25th). Get time I'll check it out.

Gotta remember to take my camera. I'm primarily headed to the Blue Mt's area for vaction with family & friends. Some of the best elk country around, if I see any I'll snap a pic or 2.

Darren me and another friend have been talking about doing a Naches run. We would wheel all day, then head down to Packwood and party all night. There is a really fun karaoke bar in Packwood, jamminz.gif and several hotels right next to it.

All the melting snow has made it too wet. Apparently it becomes a mud bog with too much water and there is a lot of trail damage. I'm not sure when it is supposed to open. The information I saw just specified that it is closed Memorial Day weekend.

Willy

if anyone would like to come camping with me and Darren and some other people they are welcome to join us this weekend. Not any wheeling, just lots of drinking. We are going to be near Clatskanie.

• 2 weeks later...