89eliminator

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My name is Craig, I live in Cary IL, and I am the proud owner of Project: Hillbilly Hotrod. I'm going to start a build thread soon, but for now its going to remain a mystery :dunno:

find a way to fit a 401 in it yet?

I sent you an email about your craigslist add to correct a couple things so your sale goes easier. how's that tan mj doin?

mostly just shots of the motor and trans...I'm still working on the block and stuff. It still needs a cam and an intake and fuel injection system. I'm working on it. Ill be putting up a build thread soon. I'm gonna put fiberglass bedsides and front fenders on it. should be good.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, been a member for a couple of years but I don't think I posted here. I am in Dublin Ohio, a burb of Columbus.

Have not been wheeling with the mj except for snow but went to jeepskool this last weekend with my 2010 fonty. Had a blast, have some scars, dinged my bullbar skid plate; way too much fun! Definitely need to get the mj up and running again to go to jeepskool and really pound away.

• 1 month later...
My name is Craig, I live in Cary IL, and I am the proud owner of Project: Hillbilly Hotrod. I'm going to start a build thread soon, but for now its going to remain a mystery :dunno:

i think your most closest to me so which area in Cary? just wonder because my friend live in Cary, IL too.

i never have been see your mj :(

Hey my names Nathan, I live in Redford, MI.

My dad works for Jeep making Cherokees for as long as i can remember, so I've always liked Jeeps

I have a 90' Pioneer long bed 2.5L Manual 5 speed 2wd soon to be a 5 speed manual with 4wd :D

My dad works for Jeep making Cherokees for as long as i can remember, so I've always liked Jeeps

I have a 90' Pioneer long bed 2.5L Manual 5 speed 2wd soon to be a 5 speed manual with 4wd :D

Sweet deal Nathan! Welcome to the club. Hey, your dad, washed.building Cherokee's when there were Comanche's rolling down the line also? If so, I have some really important questions to ask.

Rob L.

Sweet deal Nathan! Welcome to the club. Hey, your dad, washed.building Cherokee's when there were Comanche's rolling down the line also? If so, I have some really important questions to ask.

Rob L.

He started working there just two years after they stopped production on Comanches in 94 :(

Rob L.

He started working there just two years after they stopped production on Comanches in 94 :(

That sinks Nate... He might still be able to help though.... Do you think he could ask around, and find when the last comanche was made or the last few serial numbers?

Thanks.

Rob L.

Rob L.

That sinks Nate... He might still be able to help though.... Do you think he could ask around, and find when the last comanche was made or the last few serial numbers?

Thanks.

Rob L.

alright ill ask my uncle too he works for them as well as an engineer

he gets me service manuals whenever i need them so maybe he can look it up somehow

• 3 weeks later...
hey everybody. the names Reed

i live am currently living south of belvidere IL

Welcome to the fun Reed.

You have some VERY local folks to you. Kitch lives in Belvidere. Rob lives over in Harvard and I live out in Ogle county

Welcome,

I used to drive through Belvidere all the time on my travels through Chi-town. Now I stick to the south and take I-80 when I go back and forth to Michigan (my home).

Glad to see you made it on here!

Keep checking in, we like to meet up often here in the Midwest...

Welcome to the club Reed :wavey: do you live out by Dewane Road? Just wonderin' cuz I saw a nice red MJ out there earlier today

:eek: AMC-150 I4 /AX-4 / D35 with 3.73's :ack: to :bowdown: AMC-290 V8 / AX-15 / AMC-20 with 4.10's jamminz.gif

:roll: Rust repair and coat of paint reconfiguring the interior then shazzam :clapping: Check out the build thread in my Sig and watch it transform :thumbsup:

The K2500 is being sold off the MJ is being revived and repowered and it shall continue to be my daily driver as its been since Nov 09' :thumbsup:

Mike

Welcome to the club Reed :wavey: do you live out by Dewane Road? Just wonderin' cuz I saw a nice red MJ out there earlier today

Yep thats me. i wanna say u live on partridge lane. i saw one like yours in a driveway up there

:rant: All these MJ Member's around my area yet nobody has seen my truck in person nor have i seen anybody elses :hmm:

:hmm: tho in the last few days 3 other MJ's popped out of no where around my side of town 2 of which were for sale :hmm:

1 long bed in gray primer.

1 long bed in red paint.

1 short bed in white paint topper.

all 4 of us bombing around the same local area Madison/Monona area . . . tho my MJ runs me to Sun Prairie n back 5 days a week . . .

:dunno:

Mike