Great Lakes intro's

89eliminator

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah may be on that wagon myself if MI stays on this great plath that is to help us :roll:

My buddy is losing his job in Oct due to some prisons being closed down to save the state 129mill a year, and put how many prisoners back on the street, even the prisoners we have from California from them being shut down out there. When it hits the fan it hits it hard. :(

Madison area: best/easiest place to find a job right now, in the entire country.

Detroit: Highest unemployment level in the entire country.

Not saying there's jobs flowing down the streets like butter here, but he got a pretty good job and I can't say I wouldn't have moved either.

Come on over, we'll start the grill and chill the beer! :cheers:

Madison area: best/easiest place to find a job right now, in the entire country.

Detroit: Highest unemployment level in the entire country.

Not saying there's jobs flowing down the streets like butter here, but he got a pretty good job and I can't say I wouldn't have moved either.

Come on over, we'll start the grill and chill the beer! :cheers:

To be honest, If I could have found a job in Michigan I would still be there. - Hold on now, the only reason I say this is because ALL of my family is still in Michigan and its the only place I have ever known. I would expect anyone else to feel this way...

There is nothing wrong with Wisconsin! Its great here, in fact I think that there are VERY many things that Wisconsin residents and Michigan residents have in common. :) It's going to take me a few months to be comfortable with everything, but for the position I am at, I couldn't be more thankful. The new job at the railroad is going GREAT. I wish you guys could see the stuff I am getting to do on a daily basis. The Wisconsin & Southern Madison office is right by the Yard. My office has a great view of the ponies when they are moving around out there, fun to watch and a just a general good feeling seeing them in action, getting to do ALOT of hands on stuff too!

Notice that my location still reads my hometown in Reed City, as long as my family AND my '88 MJ stay there, its still where I will be seen alot too!

So - Roger, to answer your question, Michigan has NOT seen the last of me image_209027.gif

WI is well...........................................yeah. :D

Cheesey?

:rotf:

Hey Roger,

So far I have found out that milk and cheese are cheaper over here than they were in Michigan. Best part is that I eat/drink alot of it so its all good. Just an FYI for ya... :rotf:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...