Comanche Club swag (stickers, posters, plus FREE magnets! :)

Pete M

Thanks guys! :clapping: I have posted in the correct place now. :eek: When do you think this is going down? :dunno:

I figured that I would allow 3-4 days on the current post to gather information to start with. The ordering process usually runs about 3 weeks, them getting the shirts printed takes about 7-10 days, then packing and shipping them takes 2-3 days plus the time to get to you. So, I guess all-told, you will be looking at about 5-6 weeks from now to actually have your order in your hands.

• 8 months later...

Pete, I would like to pick up some of your decal's

I picked up an 86 shortbed 4cyl 4spd 2wheel drive a month ago, will be converted to 4 wheel sometime this summer.

My email address is zfrisco1@aol.com

Please e-mail your street address and I will send you a postpaid envelope with the donation for the decals that I want to pick up

thanks Roger Zebill, Florence, Co aka Jeepney

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I'm down to my last 2 cards..... Any chance i could get some more pete?

Let me know what info ya need, my address is the same if you have it on file.

Thanks! jamminz.gif

no problemo. I'll send some out next chance I get. :thumbsup: 870 Remington, yes?

I'm down to my last 2 cards..... Any chance i could get some more pete?

Let me know what info ya need, my address is the same if you have it on file.

Thanks! jamminz.gif

no problemo. I'll send some out next chance I get. :thumbsup: 870 Remington, yes?

Yes that is correct! I gave my last 1 to a windsheild of a pretty SWB today jamminz.gif

• 1 month later...

Pete,

Got my stickers last night,thanks.i'm mailing out a check today,

In my haste to get the stickers on last night, i messed up the installating of the 10 inch

logo sticker, what i did was put it on the inside of the window lol.

was all happy i finally got all the little letters to stick and everything straight

walked around back to admire it and the words are backwards.Genuis i know ;)

anyway Thanks for sending them out Pete, when you get my check and your sending out

more stickers could you drop me another 10 in logo in the mail i'll get this one right i will lol

Thanks John

Pete,

Got my stickers last night,thanks.i'm mailing out a check today,

In my haste to get the stickers on last night, i messed up the installating of the 10 inch

logo sticker, what i did was put it on the inside of the window lol.

was all happy i finally got all the little letters to stick and everything straight

walked around back to admire it and the words are backwards.Genuis i know ;)

anyway Thanks for sending them out Pete, when you get my check and your sending out

more stickers could you drop me another 10 in logo in the mail i'll get this one right i will lol

Thanks John

that might be a first. guys have put them on crooked and even upside down, but I don't remember anyone putting it on the wrong side of the glass. :hmm: I'll send another out when I get back in town next week. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Pete M changed the title to Comanche Club swag (stickers, coozies, posters, plus FREE magnets! :)
  • Pete M changed the title to Comanche Club swag (stickers, posters, plus FREE magnets! :)