Comanche Club swag (stickers, posters, plus FREE magnets! :)

Pete M

Cards (and sticker and fridge magnet) arrived. Thanks!

Correct address on the envelope, but my name is not Darren Sproles... :D

Jeep on!

Marcel (van de Vusse)

Don't know what you're talking about. Clearly you don't know your own name. :D

Yous not going to believe this.... I saw a MJ sitting in the lot at school.. I was like sweet.. I looked it over and it was like a 88 or so 4wd auto Pioneer. I was like cool.. so I slid a card in the window seal. Bout that time my buddywalked up and we started talking.. a few mins went by and two kids, looking about 16 came walking up to the truck.. the kids went to get in the driver saw the card, looked at for all of a min then he threw it down... I was like "you lil S.O.B." Well he picked it back up, and they talked about it for a sec.. then drove off.. Well I hope the kid uses the site, if he don't all well a waste of a card I guess... Just wanted to share..

Pete,,, that was my LAST card I had.. If you still have my address good, if not let me know, jt

Would it be possible to do a cutout window sticker with the CC logo instead of just the text?

That would look great on the rear window methinks

I'm actually working on that right now. It's been a problem getting the right image to blow up bigger than the business card size and still look good. Should know later this week if I can do it with the images I already have.

Cards will go out to Mini and jt next chance I get. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

:cheers: Hey Pete , I got a couple of events ; One being this next Saturday, and the other being later next month ( Baja 1000) .

Guess PM's are down .. If u don't have the original req. I Pm'd ya , let me know.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Would it be possible to do a cutout window sticker with the CC logo instead of just the text?

That would look great on the rear window methinks

i would love to get something like that for my manche! please PM me if u can make it happen! thanks!

• Pete M changed the title to Comanche Club swag (stickers, coozies, posters, plus FREE magnets! :)
  • Pete M changed the title to Comanche Club swag (stickers, posters, plus FREE magnets! :)