Comanche Club swag (stickers, posters, plus FREE magnets! :)

Pete M

16 minutes ago, Aidenmoreno3 said:

Thanks Pete! That’s super awesome that everyone on here has created a place for people who love Comanches and wanna share stories. Can’t wait to throw one of those bad boys on my comanche!

:comanche:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 6:21 AM, Pete M said:

I'm not sure if I have any of the poster prints left.  but I'm still 700 miles from GA so it'll be a few more days before I can check. :L:  remind me about it in like a week. :D  

Fresh batch of goodies are needed what's available :3

On 4/9/2020 at 5:05 AM, MiNi Beast said:

Whats this about posters? I need some new stickers as well... hey Pete......

1 hour ago, mjfrancesca said:

Fresh batch of goodies are needed what's available :3

I have everything that's on the first page. :)   still hunting for any posters that might remain. 

3 minutes ago, Pete M said:

I have everything that's on the first page. :)   still hunting for any posters that might remain. 

I'll be sending you a message soon let me figure out which of what I want. And if you find a poster add me to the list that wants one :cool:

• 5 months later...

good morning and thanks for letting me join; i thought i was all alone as not too many commanche;s are around here. in fact i think i have the only one. I'm just now getting started on restoration, and happy ive found this site. would love a 6 inch decal to display my address is Mike Fields 53 Amber Lane, Galax Va. 24333

2 hours ago, mike fields said:

good morning and thanks for letting me join; i thought i was all alone as not too many comanches are around here. in fact i think i have the only one. I'm just now getting started on restoration, and happy ive found this site. would love a 6 inch decal to display my address is Mike Fields 53 Amber Lane, Galax Va. 24333

I'm out of town at the moment, but I'll get that out to you next monday when I return. :L: 

Pete, would it be possible for you to take the business card and put it on some sort of document (I think Google Docs would work best) so we could print some out on our own on something like cardstock? If you can't, I might be able to give it a shot.

9 hours ago, 89 MJ said:

Pete, would it be possible for you to take the business card and put it on some sort of document (I think Google Docs would work best) so we could print some out on our own on something like cardstock? If you can't, I might be able to give it a shot.

I'll have to hunt around to see if I have the original file in this laptop. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Pete M changed the title to Comanche Club swag (stickers, coozies, posters, plus FREE magnets! :)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

the trip north with beds is looking to be around May 23rd and since I won't be in michigan for more than a day or 2, I'll need to order the decals ahead of time so if you guys could remind me of that when you start seeing me getting ready to go, that'd be awesome.  :L: 

• Pete M changed the title to Comanche Club swag (stickers, posters, plus FREE magnets! :)