Comanche Club swag (stickers, posters, plus FREE magnets! :)

Pete M

I got it (that's right, I'm still here waiting for dad to get home from work :( ). I just can't do anything until I get the new decals and magnets in. But the PM is sent. :cheers:

see, I KNEW Pete wouldn't leave when he said he would...nothing ever goes right, so I planned it to work.

pure genious!

thanks Pete, I'll take the big one and if you can get some of the little ones in black for me that would be great.

need one for the new addition to the family :D a yamaha TW 200 my bro just picked up...yay streetable dirtbike! I'm getting one, can't be showed up...but his needs a sticker.

• 3 months later...

Wow!! I saw the stickers and I want to know if you still have them for a donation. These stickers should look very nice in my 90' SporTruck, now with bucket seats and long center console (At last!!!). I can send pics later, posting them in PictureTrail. Tell me soon, please.

Thanks!!!

jamminz.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have the following items available almost any time. To order, just send me a PM with your name/address, what you would like, and if you're paying with paypal or a MO/etc through snail mail.

(Custom colors for the 40", 12" and logo decals are possible with some limitations. Send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.) :thumbsup:

40" long "ComancheClub.com" windshield decals in white (applies to the INSIDE of the windshield to avoid being destroyed by the wipers)
price: donation

12" long "ComancheClub.com" decals in white (applies to the outside of a surface)

10" long "Logo" decal.

3x5" stickers with the truck in red, USA, Canadian, and Camo paint jobs

Fridge magnets (red/gray) with the CC logo
price: free! (limit 1)

Business cards for handing out to MJ owners you meet.(black and white with a cool raised/textured printed surface)
price: free! (no limit)

Can Coozies: good ones too. :D made from neoprene and they are collapsible. holds both bottles and cans of your favorite chilly beverages. :cheers:

I have a few hats left over too:

10341432_901939466488139_287733605305597

10359151_901939476488138_653994099568483

How to order:
everything is available on a donation basis. I'm just trying to raise funds to cover our yearly expenses and the costs of the stickers and stuff. If I do raise more than my costs so far, all extra monies will go towards future years and decals so I can stop using my own money.

I know plenty of us have very little cash to spare, but being broke is no reason you can't have decals. Send whatever you like and I'll mail you whatever you want of what I have here. When I run out of anything, I'll get more. The graphics store is right down the street (I'll just have to deal with their incompetence again). Everybody gets some business cards to hand out.

Since we've already had one issue with spammers, send me your addresses through a PM or an email and I'll reply with mine. I can also accept through paypal.

---------------------------------------------------------
How to apply:
One way I've found for mounting the 12" decals is:
clean the surface thoroughly with windex.
-Then place it where you want and make sure it's level (do NOT assume that the bottom of the paper is parallel with the letters!)
-tape it above and below the center with masking tape.
-then pull up one side and peel back the backing.
-Tear it off and slowly push the decal down, making sure to push out any bubbles with your thumb.
-Now half of the decal is adhered and you can remove the masking tape and do the same for the rest.

another method for the stickers: Clean the surface thoroughly. Then soak the surface with glass cleaner. Remove the backing and apply the sticker to the wet surface. Move the sticker where you want it and then dry the area directly above and below the sticker. Use some masking tape in this area to keep the sticker from moving around. Now use your thumb to push the liquid and bubbles out to the sides. You can probably leave the tape in position until the sticker dries and adheres, but I just removed it carefully so the sticker doesn't move around.

• 1 month later...

The coozies are $2, shipping will likely be $3 for a box big enough to ship the decal, and you can donate anything you'd like for the decal itself. :D I just got more in, but I can't ship anything until I get back in town next Tuesday.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Pete M changed the title to Comanche Club swag (stickers, coozies, posters, plus FREE magnets! :)
  • Pete M changed the title to Comanche Club swag (stickers, posters, plus FREE magnets! :)